random engine stalls.

alright i got a big problem, my engine randomly stalls on me, for example, im going about 60km/h in third gear if i throw it into neutral, the rpms DROOOPP like that ride at wonderland, and then it stalls. if i give it gas in neutral around 1500rpm i can save it. however this doesnt happen all the time, the engine stalls when the rpms drop too fast, sometimes i can put it in neutral and rpms go down normally, any ideas?
thanks

I was having the same issue and i changed my CTS ( coolant temp sensor) and that seemed to have fixed the issue this was on a KA24DE

how bout a little more info

you can start by telling us what engine

haha my bad, ka24de

i went to dealership, got a cts put it in, but same problem it still stalled on me when i put it into neutral, any other ideas? martino said to give it a can of carb medic, thats next on the list, any other ideas of what it could be?

try tps?

i noticed today that if im driving normally not revving over 3k the engine idles relatively good, fluctuating by 100-200, but if i rev higher and have some fun the idle rpm goes crazy, fluctuating 400-500 and dipping really low, sometimes to 500rpm and it feels like the engine is about to stall

thanks for help :slight_smile: