if you had 15k

so if you had 15k to buy a car what would you buy?

suggestions but not limited to

e46 m3 - i6
b6 s4 - v8
boxter s -boxster 6

Z06, E36 M3

not a B5 S4 or Boxter :lol

Id have to go with a Vette if I was looking for something other than a daily driver.

y not s4? not very familiar so looking for advice

I looked into them actively for a while, as I was looking to pick one up. From what I saw/found after reading on them and seeing a couple local ones’…they are nothing but problems. Of course if you could find one well maintained then it’d probably be alright, for a little while. But any major maintenance it seems you have to pull the front end and if the turbos or any motor/transmission related problems arise, the motor has to come out. They just seem like a huge headache to me.

oh my bad typed in wrong model

b6 s4, v8 model

Terminator

b6 s4 timing chain = remove engine and trans. chains are on the back of the engine. ~100k mile service interval on those… so R/R engine, parts, clutch would be wise, whatever else is needed at that point. adds up quick.

why not keep your car you have now?

is this a daily driver or a fun car?

I would probably go with a nice C5 vette. Really hard to beat the bang for the buck factor.

Daily driver, i have interested buyer just want to figure out what im going to get before i commit to it

Honestly I would just keep the car you have now.

For a daily driver Id look at a used Ford Fusion or Hyundai Sonata

Sti/thread

wat… a nice Evo 8 can be had for 15k.

moar info as to what your looking for in a new car.

You stop trying to ruin good cars

who are you and what have you done with drew

but srsly. they are great cars for the money. Ill have another one in the near future.

make my car drivable.

i have to buy a new car, find a retardly cheap ls1 swap fd (prob would have to finish it) or get an ls1 swapped fc convertable and use the rest of the money on wheels and suspension and body work.

i have a one track mind.