If you were to move...

vegas. or the carolinas

outside orlando or in new smyrna FL

orlando because there is almost everything you could want to do there and alot of cool ppl to meet.

smyrna because my fav small race track in the whole worls is there :slight_smile:

i also wouldent mind concord nc or hickory nc

Buffalo, New York.

Fort Benning sucks.

Atlanta

Los Angeles area

other SoCal area

New York again.

Pt. St Lucie(sp?) my grandfather has a house that is going to be mine

DC “area” cause i love the whole “history” and “heritage” around there

then theres “anywhere but buffalo” USA

I moved to Tampa for the awesome weather in the winter months. No snow at all, and there are many more jobs down here. Plus, i really DID NOT want to be in buffalo anymore. It was one of the best decisions i made.

Plus there is so much more to do around here. Somany strips with dif. bars and clubs. St.pete and clearwater are 25min away. Orlando is 45min away and i am usually there every weekend. It’s nice to have a handful of choices on what to do each weekend

Outside of Orlando, mainly because there is always something to do beside go to some shitty bar. besides there anywhere but pittsburgh, nice city full of shitheads.

i dont’ have a specific desire but it would definately be out west. someplace dry and hot.

Philly, or cincy,

or houston

I’ll take natures beauty over man’s architecture any day.

Lake Tahoe FTMFW!

Not only is it the most beautiful place on Earth but the location is perfect.

San Diego=amazing. So many completely different areas with different cultures

Naples, FL would be great too

My all time favorite pick-----> Tuscany :slight_smile:

I would move to british columbia…right on the side of a mountain…

Id love to have a nice small house…loaded with cool shit…a sick audi…

i’d snowboard everyday and just ride my sleds thru the 10 feet of powder… amazing…in my books

i need water. Ide like to live on a coast or near a large lake.

Realistically I don’t really know maybe somewhere in the carolina’s.

If I was a baller someplace like St. Maarten.
http://i20.ebayimg.com/05/i/07/aa/2f/e7_1.JPG

i was on a nude beach in st maartin, and it was a gude time :tup:

I like where I’m at, thats why I moved here. 2-3 hours east or west gets you the beach or the mountains.

word. i lived there for 4 months, sucked balls. The city is so beautiful though, but like you said, full of shitheads and students pretty much

If i had any choice and was well off in money, it would probably be SoCal area.

San Diego…

1. Best Climate Evar
  2. Chargers
  3. Best Climate Evar

Long Beach, Orange County area. Right near the beach, work all morning, surf all afternoon.

st thomas is super nice, but its madd expensive, like living on any island, but it would be nice, other places would be like cali, outter banks area, or toronto

^^^^ st thomas is AWESOME…been goin there for spring break the last several years. ever eat at room with a view?..