Ilikebigbutts's '87 supra

nice. gimme a call when its all legal again.

haha sure thing

looking good

cool duct tape.

hockey tape>duct tape

toyota turbo tape ftw!

yeah the duct tape was only good for one 1st gear pull…after than it just blew apart.o well it seems liek all the leaks are fixed now.i’m getting 7 psi in first gear letting off at 5kish…i really just want it to be legal now so i can beat dan.

beat dan to who breaks their toyota first?

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

^^^^ i can tell you getting scared

i wanna see the supra just cause dan’s cocky as hell about every car he has :). video tape the race and post it everywhere. call it "another toyota bites the dust.

yeah you need to get this car done summer is almost over!!

dan is so bad that he lost to my 240…and shit aint even moving yet lol

WOW all this work to beat a 15 sec car

^^^lol

drove it around today i’m only getting 5psi still so i need to figure that out.either another boost leak i’m over looking or a bad waste gate…or teh exhaust leak is so bad it affects boost.

the car is getting plates and insurance this saturday :cool: driving it to work monday.:bigthumb:

that cars gone, 15.6 @ 110mph was the fastest 15 sec pass prp has ever seen!

just a guess but it prolly has to do with the duct tape. You need hockey tape. I think you need to look at the waste gate with the ct26 it could be the problem with it.

actually i got the timeslip saying i went 14.1 in it at 99.28 mph while hitting fuel cut so if im not mistaken the supra is right on the ass of ur “super quick” mr2 which you bragged about like crazy. my money’s on the supra. youll lock up ur transfer case or something. you dont know how to drive awd

burnyd=“all talk. no cock”

^^^haha

i couldnt get plates today…we called the insurance company and they said i need plates in order to get insurance.we went to teh AAA and they said i need insurance in order to get plates…so right now i have no idea wth is going on and i’ll have to wait till monday just to get in touch with the insurance company.

you need insurance to get plates… you could of just showed them the insurance for the g5 they would of taken it.

we did they said insurance that has teh supra in it