Ilikebigbutts's '87 supra

yes it is now if the rest of my parts come in earny next week the motor should be together next sunday :ugh2:

btw fico you still got the 240

i sold it to cheeks a couple weeks ago

Wow i cant believe i never updated this…well I’m really bored so here goes this update… I found this 88 supra on craigslist by accident about 4 months ago…the car was originally a Florida car, then a Tennessee car, and finally it came to PA in 2004 i think.The new owner drove it, blew it up, and it sat for about 2 years… the car was N/A, which is better for my insurance bill :bigthumb: targa which i dont really care much about but best of all has zero rust on it, and a clean title, unlike my r titled 87.so the decision was easy and 750 bucks got her to my drive way…O yeah…No more of that gay maroon interior…

So here we go again…Pulled another motor…this one had a hole on the side of the block Lol… so the rear end swapping took place to…the turbo one is lsd the N/A was not… Also swapped rims…turbo rims are nicer… at some point in time my motor was complete and my turbo came in…notice the differance in the wheel sizing… and after countless hours working on this thing on my spare tiem, it was ready to go in… So this is the story of the blown n/a supra transfored into a well running turbo supra… So the mod list includes… .40 over block new pistons, stock All ARP hardware HKS metal head gasket Ct26-57 trim upgrade turbo 255lph walbro Aeromotive regulator 28x10x3 intecooler 2.5 intecooler piping Stainless steel braided turbo oil feed/return lines all fuel lines stainless steel braided SOLID motor mounts :wtf: was i thinking 3"turbo back exhaust, no cat So now i’m just trying to go to prp ASAP and get some times.teh car runs good, almost 400 miles on it…Boosts 8 psi for now, and i’m at the brink of fuel cut with this turbo.Stock turbo would hit fuel cut at 14 psi, and the car ran a 14.0 with keith driving when he was the owner…so i’m hoping for some good times… Future over the winter mods: MAP-ECU AEM wideband MORE boost Redo the IC piping, eliminate as many clamps as possible… Koni yellows eibach’s ST sway bars New dash board lol

bigger fuel pump in the future or bigger injectors?

i have a 255lph walbro in there and some 550cc injectors sitting in my garage, i just need map ecu to run them injectors…

Wow … its come along way. Congrats and good luck!

she sure has…its a really fun car to drive, aside from the solid mounts that drone at high gear/low load ALOT and the shot rear suspension, but that will be taken care off.

Turbo blew up and send it back for warranty repair, they forgot to resize the oil feed hole or something like that so it should be back tomorrow. Never ran the track this year (nobody else wanted to go) but hopefully next season. just felt like updating.

Nice Dude. Yeah im Redoing an 89 Turbo Targa Top. im hoping to get it running a lil bit after winter so…but yeah, 3rd gen. supra’s really are great cars. Good luck And Keep up the mods.( Def. gotta post up some times on that thing, very intrested.)

thank you!turbo came in but i have homework and no motivation to put it in today, but tommorow i shall drive her again!

That thing’s ****in’ sick, Yianni… Can’t wait to see it in person… What kinda numbers do you think you’ve got in there? Do you still have that other one you tried selling me awhile back? White I believe? Can’t wait to see the turbo CRX vs the turbo Supra next spring… And then… DUN DUN DUN… The boosted LEF Cobalt… Oh snaps… Regardless, I can’t wait to get all of my work done at Yianni-Spec, where all of your performance needs can be met if not exceeded!

:bigok:

lol yianni-spec…lets super charge the cobalt!lol

numbers should be close to to 300 at low boost…taking it easy and going up…people run 400whp on these engines as long as the head gasket issue is taken care off.

Just wait until 412 Garage… :wink:

you are going to get rocked by a red gay powered mr2 turbo! haha, car looks great sounds really good, hopefully this turbo when it comes back is good!

I put the turbo on yesterday and drove it 20 miles with no problems so far…The car feels better now…I just came back from the store and I peeled out from the stop sign by my house…Dan next time you are driving there look for my tire marks there ha ha…I burned them for a sec then i peeled for like 30 feet going all squirly and **** lol thank god for my ultra sweet JDM counter steering action…i love LSD…and by that i mean posi rear end not the drug.

I do need rear sway bar links though they are really starting to annoy me.

So mad I still have yet to see this car…

you are gonna become familiar with the 86.5-88 supra taillights soon.

ive actually heard 7m’s to go to like 750 whp on stock internals, as long as the hg holds, theres actually a vid on youtube, i will try to find it again