I'm almost there... (56k probably not)

Impressive, did you rebuild it yourself?, internals&seals I mean… I always wanted to build a 3 rotor for my rx7 but now maybee for the 8

So he should have a crusty alternator too :slight_smile:

Looks like its coming along nicely though :tup:

bag of seed is as large if not bigger than the motor!!! lol

well yea, its a rotary lol

Bwahahahaha!!!

Looks good Eric :tup:

thats a big ass turbo for ur displacement.

def not baller enough for a ball bearing, as far as size vs. displacement, ther lag shouldnt be horrible but once it spools…woooo hooooo!!!

Wow looks great.

i thought this bitch was already dropped in

already tried tested and true :tup: haha

nope, i was waiting for an ass load of parts up untill last week, its going in on thursday.

fuckin sweet

definitly went with a big Koyo alum radiator and a colder thermostat for cooling and as far as fuel, 2 supra TT fuel pumps and 1000cc/min primaries and 1680cc/min secondaries should do the trick.

The motor is an Atkins build, 3mm apex seals, large street port, Viton O rings, opened up coolant and oil passages. I dont have the patience or the tools to do the rebuild myself, yet. I am going to attempt to rebuild my blown engine over the winter and see where it takes me.

It would seem that way with only 1.3 liters however rotary engines do move some serious air for their size. It is kind of decieving

Hmmm maybe I should stop over one evening and check this out. Got any cold beer?

whats the redline on those things again?

Nice job, yo!

The factory redline is around 8000 rpm but my new motor has a fully balanced rotating assembly and hardened stationary gears so it should be safe to 10,500-11,000. There are N/A rotary guys spinning to 20,000 rpm!!!

YaYYYYYYYYYY LOL

looks good eric. Too bad i won’t see it in person :frowning:

your gonna rev to 10? i can’t bring myself to go past 8 :stuck_out_tongue: