I'm back!

Oh I know to power through the turns and to make my entry speed adjustments before entering the turn and then gradually applying throttle and throttling out of it…I just meant that I might take some turns I would have done at 50mph before the accident at 40mph the first few times until I get my ‘mojo’ back.

Will keep in mind on the suit, thanks.

dude selling a laguna seca pro suit for 600 I think, real nice suit.

I don’t have the money for a suit or track days right now. Dropping a few grand a semester on school blows.

Looks good. Glad to see you stuck with the 300 and didn’t just jump up to a bigger bike.

And yeah, that’s a sweet ass driveway!

Not gonna lie…I almost got pressured into a 600 by some of my buddies but after analyzing the situation and the pro’s and con’s, I decided not to.

Plus, the 300 = better MPG, lower insurance, lower cost of ownership, more comfortable (I have slight chronic back problems so I’m not sure how I’d do on an SS after an hour or two of riding), looks just as good IMO, and I can ride the wheels off of every gear as opposed to pretty much always living life without redlining on a 600 (2nd gear is what? 100?)

“It’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow.”

welcome back homie. What was the buy back on the first one? This one looks dope i have to admit.

I need to find $2k or something kicking around asap to get a track bike together for this season. If anyone knows someone looking for a 05 scion tc or my ducati I would love to get rid of them so I can fund a bike I woulndt mind sliding across the kittylitter. I rode the ducati one day hard last year, only time all season i got to actually push it on the twisties… I scrubbed the 190 clear off which I set out to do, found out in way too lite a rider for the improperly valved stock ducati suspension and told myself your not doing that again unless your on a track.

Lets have a good year men! Optimistically looking forward to riding with yall in 14.

Buy back was around $1,400. I got a check for like $6,700 because they covered all of my parts and gear.

I didn’t want that bike after the accident, plus it started to get some type of pinging noise when I was on the throttle (maybe I broke it in too hard). Still had warranty, but still.

And yeah, a ride would be interesting. I’ve never hung out with any of you assholes outside of that one time where people went to that go-kart track out near Syracuse. I don’t go to meets, the lots or anything.

I would have given you $1600 for the buy back! That would have been a perfect track bike man! How the fuck did ya get that big a check too? Arnt those things like $4k msrp?

The kart day was awesome! lol

i swear im not a douchbag outside of shift hahahahahahah. kind of.

I posted in the crash thread since Chad and some other guys were interested in the buy back, no one came forward :lol.

MSRP on a 2013 base was $4,799. MSRP on a 2014 base is $4,999. I paid $5,100 OTD for my first one and $5,100 OTD for this one (which includes a 5 year Kawasaki extended warranty) which offsets the mileage (1,600 miles).

So I got like $4,300 for the bike itself + like $2,100 in parts and gear from Nationwide. I insured this bike for up to $4k in parts and accessories as well.

I’m definitely down to ride … a lot … this season. I contemplated selling the R6 to help pay off bills that much quicker, butttt, I like riding too much. Gotta make it worthwhile though :wink:

I’m available on Sundays every week.

Can’t wait for Spring

I probably won’t be able to do Sundays, but definitely willing to meet you weird Shift dudes on a saturday or even Fridays (I get every other Friday off since I work a 9 day schedule).

I can possibly do Fridays starting late June.

Nationwide seems legit

3 months:'(

No one in the motorcycle area of shit if weird… except me

Late june!? it’s warm enough to ride by may.

Gundam is … interesting :crackup

Late June because that’s when my job goes to a summer schedule and it’s half day Fridays.

However, I also have a 2nd job which I work evenings on Fridays so I actually may never be available on Friday.

Sundays will be my guaranteed day to ride as that is the only day I have off from either job.

For sure. Nothing bad to say about them. Their reps and adjusters were easy to deal with, great rates and great coverages.

:lol

Yeah we have summer hours too but I don’t do them since I actually work a 9 day (45 minutes extra each day) schedule so I get every other Friday off. Sundays I have church and other activities although it’s possible I’ll ride on Sundays as well.

i honestly cant wait to get back on my bike! i went and started it up and at on the bike last night really missing the riding weather! i just wanna put my snowmobile away and pull the bike out haha

I actually took mine out last week when it was like 46, to Ravena and back (like 7 miles total). I thought I would be slightly nervous after the accident but I was right at home. Even got the rear end to slide a little (controlled) while pulling away from the light on Main St. and going WOT in first :D.

Froze my nuts off, but it was worth it. I had a huge grin on my face the whole time. Boy did I miss it.

Facts about gundam: I’ve been to Newark New Jersey seven times, I was banned on my third visit. The only other person banned from Newark New Jersey was Howard Stern.:lol

:lol

Gah, it’s tempting to get back on two wheels after my accident, but…
Gotta watch out for those old ladies making sudden left turns.