"IM Ballin' Baby!"

These are the “outsiders” in Japan. They’re interests are geared towards standing out and going against the grain as much as possible. It doesn’t make sense here because we don’t even have a unique Canadian culture, let alone a culture that would create something like this. This doesn’t make sense here. But in Japan, this by-product of Japanese culture makes “sense”.

yo feint is that you in silver and purple s14??? seen one at fifth lane and dundas yesterday cutting throu the petro gas station due to the accident at the intersection.

Yes. That accident was brutal, and I needed to get to work ASAP lol. Where were you?

I enjoyed boosting by Peel’s finest and knowing they couldn’t ethically give a shit about me.

That camber is retarded. I can appreciate the hard work and skill it took to get that fitment…but like everything, theres a limit. It’s more art than it is actually cool.

It’s obviously not functional at all and is all about pushing the limits and being “hardcore.”

To me, i like balance. that is art and there is a big difference between getting good fitment and THAT.

I dunno man, the only reason that is cool is because if you know how hard it was to get that fitment, than you can appreciate it.

I would never ever want something like that. Having a VIP car is wicked cool…but within reason.

I LOVE THIS!!! It’s reasonable but still pretty hardcore.

http://www.forums.secretdrift.com.au/uploads/monthly_11_2007/post-165-1194145431.jpg

My next car will be a GS pimped out fo shooooo!

This is my kind of VIP ride.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5866/n65222528146250868548.jpg
oh snap i thought vip means 12 cylinder lol thats why i had this s600 lol

It dosnt make sense anywhere.

That shit is nothing but retarded. More retarded then boso pipes, donk, and ricer aluminum wings put together

but my v12 s600 does lol lol lol that thing was the ultimate pimpest ride ive ever owned lol no plastic inside. only stiched leathers lol

Dirrrrty Korean Boy…how do you afford to own an S600 and not a pimp ass RX7 or S chassis?

PS: I need some FC parts, what do yo have?

there is one sitting at the shop. i belive it was t3 t4 gready turbo, fmic. lsd. and rims. red. you can take the whole thing.

ps: i cant afford a pimping rx7 or s chasis right now cause i ve spent too much money opening up my dealership. all the money wasted on rent to get my licence registered so on and so on. and im in middle of moving my premises from stouffville to oakville (2470 royal windsor)… so i cant really make any sales at the momont. since my premises ( location) is in middle of moving… dont worry soon as my tegi and civic goes and flip a few 07 civics i should be okay to buy one lol lol

i appreciate the fact that someone pushed it that far and how much work it must have been.

still think it looks dumb, but i think stretched tires look dumb too

Well, the stickers will last, i think they’re riding on the inner lip of the rim.

It’s prettty extreme, but yes, extremely gay. I would love to flog something that’s “setup” like that. Only if i had life insurance though.

one way to do this for cheep…fat chicks

i think its dumb and makes no sense, and thats why its good.

lol i agree its completely retarded, i just like the idea, and i think its cool to look at, just like the rusted fender trend in the euro scene, kind of retarded, but cool as shit

Well… look at the bright side, he will bever get curb scrapes on his rims if he ever parks up against a curb!

Try pulling off something like that on Southern Ontario roads and highways!.. By the end of the first day your rims will be bent, your suspension will be fucked, your skirts will be all cracked and your exhaust will be torn right off the turbo… Is it just me or are the roads getting worse and worse every year? … No wonder everyone drives an SUV, it seems like it’s the only thing you can drive without having problems due to bad road conditions.

yes the roads are getting worse and worse and having no snow winter does not change the cheap ass government’s mind to spend some money on fixing them.

Other than that construction is supposedly 24/7 but change is not apparent.

Piece of shit government.

no joke about that, seems everywhere i go theres at least one street i see with a cone covering a huge pot hole of some sort,

I am too busy to do it but ive kept saying it since im mad outspoken about it for the last 3+ years… we need to document all the holes, garbage roads, make a website, documentary/movie/short and humiliate the fucken government. They are money greedy assholes wanting to implement more rules that control the nation and take our money and that is it.

I am damn serious when I say my mother’s village in europe has better frickin roads (and YES they have big ass trucks driving on them, and YES they have winters like we do in fact even worse at times).

Frickin shithole… its pathetic.

Only by summing up all the problems and being outspoken, LOUD, and direct while humiliating the government and putting them to their knees will they make any damn changes to our road system. When scandals happen and shit hits the fan they will run to beg for forgiveness and do something about anything and when their asses are itching for votes.

i love the VIP look, but in japan you just have people doing really ridiculous stuff. i still yet have to see a nice VIP car in Toronto. the closest you usually get is these guys trying to slam Mercedes on 20" chrome rims or something but it just looks dumb and way too ghetto

If you had to build a Japanese csr that had to stand out in Japan, what would you build? Everything except this would be common and played out. From 100K rides, to budget builds, OEM, and riced out like you wouldn’t believe and everything inbetween. Think about it like that and demon camber makes sense because everything else won’t stand out enough.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Lil John Beat starts playing in the back

“Y’all niggaz ain’t ready fo dis! Y’all niggaz ain’t ready, dis be some game changing shit right here. We be changing the game one rim at a time. Chyeah! We be riding wit rims pointed so high in da sky Jesus be seeing his reflection when looking down at us ball! You niggaz ready?”

Bass kicks in

"We be ridin wit 20 inch rims pointed to da sky, pointed to da sky, pointed to da sky!
20 inch rims spinning till we die, spinning til wr die, spinning till we die!
20 inch rims pointed to da sky, pointed to da sky, pointed to fa sky
20 inch rims spinning wit dat shine, spinning wit dat shine, spinning wit dat shine
20 inch rims spinning till we die, spinning till we die, spinning till we die

vocoder/autotune voice
Y’all know the realest niggaz wit doze 20 inch rims pointed to da sky"

All I need is some black people to rap and dance pointing to the sky. I think We could make something happen here.