Im bored

what month…i need some good matierial to read while i am taking a shit …

anyways off topic for a minute but are you still backing down from the red truck

if i was in your shoes honestly no fucking around a Z28 wouldnt be that important at all. they are nice ot have but not something on a prioity list

Well isnt the truck engines based from the original LS-1 circa 1997- so WOULDNT THE ls-1 be greater than the rest.

Just confirm

dont mess with with the book worm

its been posted a few times over the past 2 yrs. they do motor comparisons about every 4 months

thank you GOD

i told you to get slips then come talk to me about the red truck. and shaggy told you taht youll lose straight up front. so what makes you honestly think you got a chance with me. get slips then talk to me

NO, the Six.0 in the esclades and SS have more power stock over the LS1. they are 345 and like 385

i never said i would win or loose…i just wanted a straight up race…but you have more excuses…if you shit is so fast then you should want to race it and not look for a excuse…but what do i know …i never got the calling

aren’t those trucks

they are all ls1 6 of 1 half dozen of the other

well guys my post count has gone through the roof, so Im gonna go, you girls fight nice

and the book nerd has spoken

doesnt the GTO Have liKe 350 hp and thats an LS-1 right

sorry dont need to prove myself. see i dont care to constantly take my rides to a track and fuck shit up. racing isnt life… ppl need to realize that

well when you run your mouth saying your shit is the fastest …maybe you need to prove it

please, pretty please. show me a quote where i actually said i was the fastest. never once said that cause i know im not

well everyone that wants to race ypu chime in with i am faster blah blah blah…

and i know from a lot of people that say you are

please feel free to study the rules

[rules] #1 No shit talkin if your shit DONT RUN.

#2 No shit talking if youve never received a legit timeslip, from a legit track.

#3 No shit talking more then 1 second out of your league.

#4 No shit talking, while refusing to run what you brung. While it may be cool that you have the fastest 6 speed on street tires with stock rear, red color, driver by an old bald guy that wear tighty whiteys - we just dont care.

#5 No shit talking with someone elses car. if your names not on the title you can’t run. If its your wifes,girlfriends or gay lovers We don’t care its not yours! shut your mouth.
Amendment a. You must drive your own car.

#6 No shit talking what your car should run only what it has run !

#7 A race is 1/4 miles ,from a stop . theres no such thing as a kick or the brke or a roll. if your scared say your scared!

#8 once you lose shut your mouth you lost no excuses, no shit talk to the winner until you take the crown. [rules/]