im gay

there is no point this will be edited.

please dan,dont bring this here

Not again…

wow dude, ur all about coming out today

It’s ok dan…u can just move to San Fransisco and be in ur own relm of people…it’s not that bad…but sorry anyway

how the fuck would you know what its like to live in sanfrancisco? Learn how to spell brian you r-tard.

can u spell???

San Francisco has a space in it

How did I know you would come in and correct me about the gay capital of usa?

how do u konw its that??? god ur soo gay :greddy2:

stfu up u dickey do mother fucker

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: Learn your spelling asshole…:slap:

sorry you are a metrosexual. You do not even deserve to be called a fag.

learn mechanics twatwaffle.

there should be a comma inbetween metrosexual and You…:stick:

Me working on my own cars>u paying to get ur car worked on

hahahahahah!!! yah it shows you work on your own cars. I wouldnt tell anyone I worked on my own cars after blowing up how many motors and how many trans?

still though… mr2 > ur gtp.

So anyway. Yes I did work on my own cars (celica) i completely devin’d it all up. So yes I pay jeff to do the majority of my work on my car. Not because I dont know what Im doing but because I will eventually screw something up and break.

did you score tripple digits on your sat scores?

ok u do konw what a metro is right? a straight dude that is feminin. and a fag is like you a dude who pounds another mans asshole

hahaha!

First off Dan,it was a PCM failure ans we had no clue nor any evidence B4 hand of the problem…

Second off,my IQ is 139…what is your’s again???

Third…u have YET to run me and i called u out once n nothing happened,i will NOT waste my time nor 93 gas on u when i am finished…u are NOT quiker than me at all,go PIMP ur girly ride to Taco Bell and eat ur soroes away

well first off I said SAT scores… not iq… and I find that hard to believe… someone with a decent iq puts that type of money into a car like that.

YES I call you out all the time… what you cant beat a girly car with a dent on the side that never really ran 13s? How about tomorrow night?