Im giving West Herr one more chance...

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:68,topic:33803"”]

i dont see what the big deal is with buying a car from a dealer that has stuff wrong with it as long as they agree to fix it.

yes i am aware of the lemon law. yes this is why i was not too concerned about them fixing the stuff because i knew i was protected under the lemon law/NYS inspection laws.

i cant believe theres people who think there are used car lots that have noting buy perfect cars on them. I work at a dealership, and almost every car that gets sold off the used car lot comes back at least once to resolve some issue because dealers are cheap fucks and dont want to fix anything and get away with as much as possible. is this wrong? yes. but thats just how it is. again, i was not all that concerned about the issues being fixed because most of the time the dealer will resolve any problems with the vehicle because they dont want comebacks (which inevitably seem to happen anyway).

im not pissed that the thing is broken, im pissed because the customer service absolutely sucks and they LIED to me several times.

and to everyone who says im an idiot and i waste my money, SHUT THE FUCK UP! you’re not my personal bankers, and what i do with my finances is none of your fucking business. but JUST FOR THE NOSY PEOPLE: i probably could still afford the truck during school, but it would be a little closer than i’d like and i realized the fact that i wouldnt be working 40+ hours a week with school and didnt want to drain my savings, so i downsized. in all honesty, i should have NEVER bought the GTO in the first place, what i should have done was “trade” with my mom when she bought a new truck, so I could keep the Blazer (which was pretty much mine anyway at the time) and she could have traded the Dakota on her new truck. then I’d have a perfectly good Blazer and could have gotten my mustang, had a lot of extra money and i wouldnt be where i am now. BUT, at the time i was stupid and pissed away money like it didnt matter. I did get lucky, and only had to roll in $1500 from the GTO into the truck and $700 from the truck to the Exploder, so im “out” $2200 in the past 10 months. while thats a lot of money, its not as bad as it could be.

[/quote]

i fill up my tank once a week 36 dollars a week 52 weeks a year thats 1800 dollars hmm buying a small dd in the first place would of saved you 400 dollars and trust me i drive alot more then u. and my car payments 225 a month. plus i have done 2 wheel bearings and a tune up. u wouldnt stretch ur pocket this school year if you thought things out before you bought them.