Im giving West Herr one more chance...

And dont forget kids, the scumbag at the WH saturn slings tabs and blow, ask for Neil, real scumbag.

[quote=“98SS10,post:81,topic:33803"”]

And dont forget kids, the scumbag at the WH saturn slings tabs and blow, ask for Neil, real scumbag.

[/quote]

Excellent I wanted to know where to get some tabs from cause my back is killing me :carnut

he also works the door at Yings, stop by - real loser forehead like a drive in movie screen.

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:68,topic:33803"”]

and to everyone who says im an idiot and i waste my money, SHUT THE FUCK UP! you’re not my personal bankers, and what i do with my finances is none of your fucking business

[/quote]

1. You clearly ARE an idiot, as demonstrated by pretty much every post you’ve made on this forum.

2. If you’re going to cry about it, STOP making your finances/troubles everyone else’s business. Most people on this forum have the mental where with all to NOT make all these dumb purchases you’ve managed to pull off.

3. I’m getting the sense you inherited some money (I’m not re-reading any of this or searching anything). Hopefully you learn something about money management before it’s all gone.

i always enjoy reading joes’ responses <3. sooo true

I am so not gonna be laughing if this complaint ends up on my desk.

Mike you know all of your problems started when you got rid of that Porsche…

ohh man its a hay day in here pretty much everything said about mike is true and i hope to give you a call sometime in the near future about you missing a payment on any of your loans or accounts. you seem to be a real winner. if you say your not too far in debt over the whole 4 cars in less then a year thing think about it again.

how about for your next purchase you buy a civic any year except for 01 and up. the engines are a dime a dozen and the fuel range is more then any of the cars you have ever had.

and if you said to stay out of your troubles then why post about them. no one is here to give you a pity party. and to be completely honest no one cares. hows your crew going with the amherst losers?

im also not even going to get into the project car you just bought.

I love how these always become a dog pile.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:27,topic:33803"”]

I realized that the whole thing was based on the assumption that reason can be taught.

I hope you learn the value of your money before you piss away your entire inheritance. You’re going to hate yourself if you don’t.

[/quote]

we’ve been trying to teach this kid these concepts for two years now. Ignore List ftw. It really makes reading these threads more entertaining… You don’t have to read 1000 words of Mike babbling about his idiocy, but You DO get to read all of the irate responses.
Unfortunately, every once in a while, someone does quote a large bit of his post, and the :bloated: resumes.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:63,topic:33803"”]

Want to know the real reason this happened?

He didn’t make a poll before agreeing to buy.

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“Pauly,post:86,topic:33803"”]

I am so not gonna be laughing if this complaint ends up on my desk.

[/quote]

:ohnoes: I think it would be very funny

Shouldn’t this thread be dead already. This was like beating a dead horse like three “I purchased a car, and it has problems” threads ago.

man this kid kills me

i miss old ubrf days

I don’t care how you spend your $ or what you buy but aren’t you sick of paying to register all these cars? haha. Hopefully you can get your problems with this truck resolved and then hold on to these cars for a while!