I'm going to need a bodyshop....

I wake up this morning at 5am to my car alarm going off. First thoughts-grab the keys, the .45, and run downstairs. What I saw did not require me using the .45 (thank sweet baby Jesus) Any suggestions on a shop?

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u242/bschreib24/carwall2.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u242/bschreib24/carwall4.jpg

homeowners insurance…

x2…that f’in blows…sry about ur ride

it’s the neighbor’s wall. that’s what really sucks. it’s my day off today and they’re at work.

just talked to u on the phone, but again, sorry to see that. had a similar thing happen to me recently where a moving truck hit my parked car… never a good feeling! hope you can get it fixed up soon.

there home owners insurance, that sucks to see. looks soooo clean

Lesondak Collision (my dad) Aliquipa, may be a little far for you

what moving company?

some average joe who rented a budget truck. budget paid out to me pretty well tho! i came out ahead about 1300 bucks on that one!

wow that really sucks

HOLY SHEEZY… you said you posted some pics… not that you car got into a fight with a brick wall… i was expecting some Glamor Shots from monday or something… but damn. ~tear~
On a brighter note, the potato came in today!!! hopefully she gets fixed up soon man… are the wheels scratched??? just wonderin looks like a brick is chillin on one… if you look at it this way, you can fix your door now!!!

:eek: Oh SHIT! That sucks, hopefully the neighbors will step up! :eek2:

You’re in Carnegie? Goto Wolbert’s in Crafton.

talk to SP71Supra on here.

Volkers or try 1st try

Thanks Bro…

Ouch… that really sucks… looks like the wall won! All the guys that he mentioned are good at what they do. Im not one to fight for business, but if you need any help even through the process, just let me know, send me a PM, or hit me up on aol… mark1999si if you have any questions, etc…

Thanks

PS- I would definatly make your homeowners cover this, not your auto insurance

Sorry that happened to your ride, it looks really clean, but at least you’ll get some fresh paint out of the deal. Have you found out of the neighbor’s homeowner’s is going to cover it?

it’s a fight for his homeowner’s to cover it. i’ll find out on tuesday at the latest. but it’s an insurance paid job so whoever can take it. i’ll let somebody know.

Why is it a fight for his homeowners ins to cover it? It’s HIS wall, and YOUR car that got damaged? :dunno:

thats what i was thinkin also.

1st try, if jeff doesnt want to do bodywork i know a guy that does great work for a good price in whitehall, he did mine and im very happy