im never buying grapes again

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/southernsuburbs/story/160950.html

anybody else see this? i saw i on the news today. I fucking hate spiders and i dont think i would ever buy grapes again

Holy fuck. Fuck Black Widow Spiders. I know what they can do. My aunt grew up in California and almost died because she was bit. Her house was infested to the max.

This stinks too, because I’m so scared of spiders, but I looooooove grapes.

Can Black Widows survive in this climate though?

cool…

Spiffy

no i dont think it would survive here lol, it was on the news this morning and i guess when the husband went to get it out of the bag with a stick it started spraying its venom at him. Fuck that

Jesus christ.

[quote=“99Civic-EX,post:5,topic:35236"”]

no i dont think it would survive here lol, it was on the news this morning and i guess when the husband went to get it out of the bag with a stick it started spraying its venom at him. Fuck that

[/quote]

wtf spiders can spray venom

and im using this smiley because i just discovered it :party2:

I say BS, husband bought said spider on internet to try and kill wife. He must hate her cooking.

[quote=“99Civic-EX,post:5,topic:35236"”]

[/quote]

lol FUCK:smash2::banghead::banghead::sword:

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:8,topic:35236"”]

I say BS, husband bought said spider on internet to try and kill wife. He must hate her cooking.

[/quote]

:lol:

sounds yummy…

How the hell did it survive the refrigeration?

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:8,topic:35236"”]

[/quote]

fucking sweet move!

Just as i posted this a huge spider came from the ceiling and i watched it go in my co workers cube. Fucking funny as hell!!

[quote=“Muckman,post:12,topic:35236"”]

How the hell did it survive the refrigeration?

[/quote]

Insects are very capable of surviving in very severe conditions. Pretty nuts.

had one of those happen in a very girly guys cube. im on the phone. I see it come down and hear a high pitched girlish shreak. The customer asked what it was. Oh just a spider going into another cubicle and scaring this other guy. Customer roffled.

hasnt this happened elsewhere too?

just yesterday i killed a centipede at work…

i sprayed him with some “freze-it”
it really slowed him down, but he was still moving…
http://www.chemtronics.com/products/americas/e/freeze_sprays.asp

then came the fly swatter :slight_smile:

that is the Tops that I shop at!?!?! No grapes for my house!

That would suck, but it’d be pretty cool to find a tarantula in your bananas (which has happened.)

Spiders are badass.