im not racist but i have a question.

nah i suck

A mean dick maybe… Aside from that though I never had a problem with you in person.

Shady I didn’t need the life story, you were wrong about him not being able to pay taxes without an ID or social security. He could have paid them and im sure it would help his case right now if he did.

I could highlight all the times you’ve said they can’t legally or otherwise pay taxes but I won’t be doing it on my phone.

Ignorance of the option is no excuse for not doing it.

I said he couldent legally because thats what I was told, I was told by his lawyer that he could not have “legally” paid taxes because it would have required some sort of valid identification or a social security number, neither of which he had. Aparently his lawyer was wrong or I missheard him.

I feel the same way about Mike’s (KrazyKid) posts that are longer than a couple lines lol. It could be the simplest subject, then he writes an essay lol.

Shady is a human trafficker

I’m getting the windows tinted as dark as possible soon so Its a little less sketchy, but the room in the back with the seats folded down is amazing :rofl

Well even if you’re right he could still have paid them “illegally”

I’m sure he wouldn’t be punished for that or have that used against him.

It would have only helped his case.

Not so much, if he had used that invalid passport or an invalid SS number in any way even if it was to pay taxes in the eyes of the Immigration court its a felony and would not have helped him in the least bit.

Paying taxes is the least of an immigrants worries when it comes to immigration court.

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9234564.jpg

I’m not always racist

but when I am its on Shift518

would have been funnier and made more sense… I dont always racist sounds retarded

He was here legally for quite some time, and overstayed his visa. Now one thing I find absoloutely hysterical is that a judge asked him if he had ever payed taxes up to this point, he told him for a few years yes but afterwords no (at that point he was here illegally) they critisized him for not paying taxes for the 8 years he was here, well, as you know he was here illegally, how do you exspect him to pay taxes, because i can tell you right now, if all it took was for this kid to pay any back tax to stay here, he’d take all of his savings and work his ass off to pay it.

Obviously the judge cares.

You don’t need a password or SS to apply for Individual tax ID number.

smd

Thats not the whole basis around this last court apperance he had to make, I was bringing that up due to people talking about paying taxes…

Yes its a factor, but its not the only or most important factor.

No but it’s a factor that you found “absolutely histrerical” when it had good reasoning.

Hence my entire series of the last half a dozen posts.

Now that circle is complete. Back to original racist and ignorant programming brought to you by PJBroadcasting.

:rofl

but I found it hysterical because I was told he could not legally pay them according to the lawyer, but aparently that was wrong, so understood… Im with you 100% I was just misinformed apparently.

Well the lawyer may be right and he couldn’t “legally pay” them. I’m no expert.

But this is one act that done illegally wouldn’t raise an eye brow. So it’s a moot(sp?) point whether it’s legal or not.

The latest figure I read is that there are a 550 BILLION of tax money in “no match funds”.

http://i.imgur.com/9ZZHH.jpg

Its track season so youre not going to find any Mexicans right now. Youll need to wait until after labor day.

Yesssssssss