im not stuped

ha hell no

Me thinks this kid is trying to take us for a ride. No one that has the cognitive ability to register an account on Pittspeed can actually spell that bad and be that stupid.

But if not, and you actually are a mental cripple, then I suggest if you have a problem with someone on Pittspeed, why dont you call them out by name. If you’ve got the balls, assuming your Uncle didn’t accidentally suck them off of you when you were a child.

This has to be a joke.

I bet it is a ploy from SCS so they can snicker we rip on retarded people and think we are more of a man because of it.

I’d just like to point out a few things that no one else has:

A) The kid actually BRAGGED about going to UTI. I’m pretty sure most pittspeeders wouldn’t be caught dead going there… let alone bragging about it.

B) The kid’s grammar is actually so bad, that PEWTER, out of all people, is complaining about it. People, PEWTER IS COMPLAINING ABOUT GRAMMAR

C) The kid looks like a fat douche nozzle

That is all.

OP next time just title it “I have a learning disability”

Thinking about that now, don’t they execute the mentally handicapped in TX?

Best be on your P and Q’s

Do SCS Members count as mentally handicapped, or just automotively challenged?

…so thats what stuped looks like

i smell fake… no one is this retarded… ever.

Has to be fake… but if it’s not… I think I will feel bad for making fun of retards.

F it… if we dont make a few laughs off him someone else will

True story.

Why is being overweight used in a derogatory fashion? I mean do you honestly belive that being overweight is linked to lack of intelligence?

nothing stated about
douche nozzle being of lower intelligence.

douche nozzle 328 up, 22 down

1. The underappreciated apparatus of the Douche that actually does the stinky work. Attached to the Douche Bag.
  2. A male who acts and looks like an utter jackass. Someone who transcends common insults to the point that simply calling him a “jackass” or “douchebag” will no longer do. Much more offensive than simply calling someone a douchebag.

ha you guys have no life. what the fuck dose it matter if i can’t spell. and yes i am braging about going to uti! were the hell did u go? or could’nt ur mommy and daddy get the money to send you some were? or did u just go to wyotech! i ended this lastnight and said sorry. so why cant you just end it

NEVARRRRRR

grow up!

Cool dude, pay $50k and go to school to make $10/hr changing oil at Pepboys… I didnt go to school to learn about cars, I bought myself a completely worthless Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice for $30k.

UTI

University of Toothless Inbreds?

i payed $26k and thats wered bc im makeing $25/hr doing body work on mersadies benz so get ur facts right

someones jelious that there to poor to go:kekegay:

o and matt grow a set of balls and go to the marines

Yep. Thats the reason why. I can’t believe how clear it is to me now. I need YOUR level of education to finally be successful in life. Let me go bang a hot soldering iron into my ear with a 10lb sledge. That ought to get me right about on the same level as you. Then I can pound on sheet metal all day long and make $25/hr. :bowrofl: