im not stuped

hahahah ok I’ll take some advice from you.

Translation for james81ls1: hahahah kk il tak sum advize frem uze.

and what do you do?

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/258Troll_spray.jpg

fake… he spelled mercedes corretly once and completely retarded the 2nd time. but incase it is real… are you proud of the fact ur parents paid for ur schooling… i mean thats fine if they did but shoving it someones face makes u look like a spoiled piece of fuck. i hope to fire u up and get a retaliation from you for the simple fact ur mom is a hooker and thats how she paid for u to go to school… how do i know? she only charged me $10 for a bj. So yeah…do the math… thats a lot of cocks ur mom sucked…what a fuckin whore…shes had more bones buried in her than allegheny cemetary. I can only image all the BBC ur sisters suck. you on the other hand…well… you obviously posted out of fury ur boy friend is fuckin someone new

I didn’t pay a Dime for my edumacation… And my Salary pays the bills

He’s a Bitch slapper… you best watch out!!! his pimp hand is strong

Yea, this is un-real… I bet it’s one of the other noobs that were gettin jacked pretty hard. They probably made this character up to divert the attention of the Pittspeed E-bullies hahaha

Urinary Tract Infection?

Ultimate Tranny Intercourse

FUCK YEA!

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI”]YouTube - America - Fuck Yeah![/ame]

for one thing i am paying for my school and 2 if i ever hear u talk about my mother like that i will be on the first plan back maby since u brought this up it reminds u of ur childhood when u had a bunch of dadys in ur house fucking ur mom

Terroristic Threats

thats not a threat

its REEEEAAAAAALLLLIIIIITTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Do you like Phil Collins? I’ve been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn’t understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins’ presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group’s undisputed masterpiece. It’s an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don’t you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I’ve heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins’ solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don’t just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQBT89MFnS8”]YouTube - Phil Collins - Sussudio[/ame]

Well it is according to the PA CC, sec 2706a1.

Dude you are done now… I’m pretty sure he is showing that post to the police right now and they are going to get a warrant for you. Looks like you will be comin back to Pa pretty soon.

Man I cant believe you said that… you are in big BIG trouble bro! That sucks.

haha u wont to hear the funny part according to me its freadom of speach and press

:doh: I know who you are now.

You did the same crap on another forum
Fucking troll

when was this

I dont think the judge will find that funny when you are all shackeled up in your ACJ outfit in the courtroom.

Dude, you should probably edit your post and try to appologize before its too late. That was just out of line… not cool.

no u know whats out of line i said sorry to every1 yester day and try to start over kool about it and everyone had to keep going

i didn’t read any of this and don’t care too. However, if you are going to make a post titled “i’m not stuped” please spell stupid correctly.

Since it was not correctly spelled, you debunked your own theory which thus proves you are indeed stupid.