I'm Outttttta Here!

Asians are out of buffalo like a multiple fat kids in dodge ball.

Uh… yeah.

:lol:

I’m sure you’ll forget about this little town in no time… I wish i could move:mad:

Thank you everybody for your kind words. You have no idea what it means to me.

You know, if someone decides to gather all the ingredients needed for bubble tea, I don’t see why I couldn’t drop in and make one last round…

oh yeah - HSBC is footing the bill on the whole relocation :wiggle: i’m just not taking the stuff i know won’t fit in an apt in SF.

Dennis:

Good luck to you and your family. San Fran is beautiful. I spent a week there and it was nice. I’ll miss you a lot but I am glad we crossed paths. I always had a place to chill when you had the store. I appreciate everything you did for all of us in giving us a place to call home.

Congrats Dennis!

Dennis,
You have no idea what you, the Cafe, and the people/friends/acquaintances I’ve met through it all has meant to me. To this day, you’re still one of my dearest friends, and although I’ve told you all this before in person, I feel it’s necessary to let all here know the same, just so the ones that don’t know you can realize what a trememndous loss this is to Buffalo. I’m fully confident you and your family will be well off once you start your new life in SF. Please don’t change with leaving, I can only hope you can impact someone else’s life as you did mine. For everyone here that knows you, and knows you well, it’s going to be very difficult to see you go. I know deep down though you have to do what it takes for you and your family. So with that I say goodbye for now (I’m certainly going to take you up on your offers to come down on many an occasion), and nothing but the best in starting a new chapter in your life.
Regards,
Joe

The internet still works from cali…you can still pop into NYSpeed from time to time to see whats up. Never met ya but you sound cool. Good luck with the future. Sounds like your movin on to bigger and better things.:tup: Keep on motorin, show those guys out there what the east coast can do.:eekdance:

Good Luck!!!
SpenceSpeed

Damn I knew this time would come. We need to hang out one last time before you leave…

i genuinely second that… :cry:

edit: i’m sure once me and joe finally have the money and cars somewhat capable of running the gumball 3000 we will take a detour on the way home from LA to SF to visit you… lol

san fran you say …

theres this GREAT little bath house on …wel … nevermind, youll find it yourself …

lol … best of luck moving dude, at least your already used to the tax rate, now you get a sweet view to go along with it is all

congrats!

so who’s gonna be the first to put up a $2.50 lowball for the house?

Best of luck to ya! :tup:

congratulations man, do your thing! seems des left you with a bunch of shit too!

can you pm me ballpark for the house, and specs/recent maintenance? thanks

lol, I was waiting for azndncr to see this part:

Stuff from 17" computer monitors (I have 5) to a 29" Samsung TV to stock EVO VIII exhaust including cat to fiberglass MR2 front ricer bumper to a vacuum cleaner to dressers to fish tanks to a DOG,
:rofl: WHO WANTS THIS DOG!?

good luck on the left side, cali dreamin’ baby :slight_smile:

Good luck…

good luck, I hope to be on my way out of here shortly,

BooBoo!
congrats on the job and goodluck :slight_smile:
havent seen you in ages…i called you on your bday this year and you never called back :stuck_out_tongue:

hope to see ya before you leave!

WHO WANTS THIS DOG?!

I wish I knew this man, sounds like a very decent person.

Good luck :tup:

Congrats on the job!! Good luck with the move too :slight_smile:

20 bux says he is back in less than 2 yrs…i hope