I'm Outttttta Here!

My tenure in the Great Western New York sadly comes to an end.

HSBC has offered me a mortgage loan officer position in San Francisco, California. The last day in my current position will be December 20 (which insit counting 6 unused vacation days :slight_smile: )

I’ve more or less enjoyed the last 13 years I’ve spent in Buffalo, but I am definitely looking forward to the opportunites that are ahead for me.

I was fortunate enough to meet most of you as patrons of the late Bubble Tea Cafe, and it was a true pleasure knowing you all and serving you. And it was an honor to even have a few of you as my friend. Thank you all for the role you have all played in my life and for the role this community will continue to be.

So, needless to say, there will be a bunch of things that need to be sold prior to my relocation - the biggest and most obvious being my house. If anyone is interested in purchasing a great 2-unit property across the street from UB South, please PM me with a phone number. First reasonable offer will be accepted (note - the asking price for the house will be less than the price of MB G-wagen!)

If anyone needs anything or is looking for anything - I may have it for sale. Stuff from 17" computer monitors (I have 5) to a 29" Samsung TV to stock EVO VIII exhaust including cat to fiberglass MR2 front ricer bumper to a vacuum cleaner to dressers to fish tanks to a DOG, just post or PM and I will go ahead and respond. I’ve collected a buncha junk from my last decade here and this stuff is not all coming with me.

awww but, but, but :tear: everyone is leaving

You were definitly a nice cornerstone in the group we are today so sad

oooohhh monitors ehhhh???

What kinds

damn :frowning: congrats on the job tho, you’ll love cali too.

what year mr2 is the bumper for?

Goodluck Dennis! :slight_smile: Congrats

you’re gonna be missed dennis…but i’m sure you’ll keep in touch…and damit, you still owe me lunch!

we should try to get together one more trip to clifton hill or the nudies, just for one last hoorah…

thanks for introducing me to bubble tea, and via bubble tea, the forums and the many new friends i have made as a result…i know the future will be bright for you, probably a bit less snowy too.

congrats. yea I gotta outta Buffalo too. Just moved here last month, got a house. Best thing I’ve ever did I think!

Myrtle Beach, SC

Damn Dennis, I knew it was coming. Congrats man, I’ll have to stop by before you go :slight_smile:

Awww… I’m sad, but at the same time, good for you, man!! The best of luck to you and the wife (and family).

Any cool cooking utensils? Lighting fixtures?

I just moved to orlando and ill tell ya once you leave you will see how much better things can be.

Congrats man, good luck out there.

Congratulations on the career move Dennis! Glad to hear that this worked out for you!

Dennis … Call me for a haircut before you leave! i havent seenyou since like MAY!

Cali is gorgeous…i hope HSBC is paying for relocationg tho haha

Good luck!

later man… nice meeting you and getting to know you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE YOU DENNIS

Dennis, house right here :hay:

I need to get some stuff outta there anyways…maybe i’ll take your dog too :slight_smile:

Hit me up this weekend and lets talk some biznass :tup:

what kind of monitor u have i might be interesed

grats :tup: good luck with everything

Good luck Dennis…Dont suppose I couldget ya to whip up one more lemon slush before ya leave could I? :slight_smile:

Mortgage loan officer = $$$$$$ Good luck with everything man!

Damn u Dennis…you will be missed…enjoy Cali…Love ya