I'm Trying To Blame New Era Performance For Blowing Up My Tranny...

[quote=“mondi2002,post:119,topic:34195"”]

I think he should of offered free labor.
Instead he quoted me his reg prices.

[/quote]

I would’ve done the same thing for a customer who bitched at me and blamed me for things I didn’t do. I’m not GIVING AWAY my time for something that was not caused by me, especially to someone who has already caught an attitude about things.

lol

[quote=“mondi2002,post:116,topic:34195"”]

Ok lets say it was bad timing. They had the car. They were responceable for what happened to the car. A good shop would do something to help get the customers car in working order again. No shop is going to have 100% of there customers happy but they should at least try. That what got me. I had no choice but to post up my experiance.

[/quote]

you truly are a fucking idiot. :tantrum:

they were responsible to do what you paid them for: TUNE the car. if I hired you to paint my house and my stove blew up, do you think I’d expect you to be responsible for fixing that?

moran. :roll2:

BTW it’s “should have” - but since you can’t seem to comprehend simple business transactions, I suppose that’s beyond my expectations of your abilities. PS, you’re lucky Mike doesn’t come after YOU for defamation of character, loss of business, and the like - you’re so far from understanding the reality of this situation (nevermind the hilarity of your side of it)…

^^^^ thats what i was thinking he is starting to cross into liable territory

[quote=“dmoffitt,post:123,topic:34195"”]

you truly are a fucking idiot. :tantrum:

they were responsible to do what you paid them for: TUNE the car. if I hired you to paint my house and my stove blew up, do you think I’d expect you to be responsible for fixing that?

moran. :roll2:

BTW it’s “should have” - but since you can’t seem to comprehend simple business transactions, I suppose that’s beyond my expectations of your abilities. PS, you’re lucky Mike doesn’t come after YOU for defamation of character, loss of business, and the like - you’re so far from understanding the reality of this situation (nevermind the hilarity of your side of it)…

[/quote]

Thanks for understanding. I was not happy with his tune but did not post there name until he refused to help fix it.
What if he took the stove to tune uf the burners and he brought it back and the oven does not work.

nope. you still don’t get it:

lemme layout another scenario:

If you had a rental car you were renting from Avis, and the previous 100 people who’d rented it beat the LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of it, and it just so happened to “let go” while you were leaving the rental lot, would you feel it fair of Avis to make YOU pay for the repairs?

Didn’t think so.

Now substitute “you” for “Mike/NewEra” and “Avis” for “some douchbag who beat the fuck out of his car racing every weekend and is whining about his shit on NYSPEED” and now you can understand my frustration with people like you.

THERE = “OVER THERE”
THEIR = shows possession “THEIR PIECE OF SHIT 6 SPEED TRANNY SUCKS BALLS”
THEY’RE = Contraction of THEY ARE

[quote=“Afrank45,post:124,topic:34195"”]

^^^^ thats what i was thinking he is starting to cross into liable territory

[/quote]

libel (harmful statement in a fixed medium, especially writing but also a picture, sign, or electronic broadcast), each of which gives a common law right of action.

“Defamation” is the general term used internationally, and is used in this article where it is not necessary to distinguish between “slander” and “libel”. Libel and slander both require publication. The fundamental distinction between libel and slander lies solely in the form in which the defamatory matter is published. If the offending material is published in some fleeting form, as by spoken words or sounds, sign language, gestures and the like, then this is slander. If it is published in more durable form, for example in written words, film, compact disc (CD), DVD, internet blogging and the like, then it is considered libel.

Source: Wikipedia

The truth is in the logs what how to car was driven.

You have admitted to driving a higher than stock powered car aggressively numerous times in the past. Yet you’re surprised the transmission eventually decided to not work anymore?

[quote=“dmoffitt,post:126,topic:34195"”]

If you had a rental car you were renting from Avis, and the previous 100 people who’d rented it beat the LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of it, and it just so happened to “let go” while you were leaving the rental lot, would you feel it fair of Avis to make YOU pay for the repairs?

Didn’t think so.

Now substitute “you” for “Mike/NewEra” and “Avis” for “some douchbag who beat the fuck out of his car racing every weekend and is whining about his shit on NYSPEED” and now you can understand my frustration with people like you.

[/quote]

Best analogy in NYSpeeds history.

[quote=“dmoffitt,post:126,topic:34195"”]

Didn’t think so.

[/quote]

I can do this all day. Your are responceable to bring the car back in the same condition that it was when you took it.
It is YOUR responcability to check the car before you take it.

[quote=“mondi2002,post:131,topic:34195"”]

I can do this all day. Your are responceable to

[/quote]

(what can you do all day, mis-spell and use terrible grammar?)

good luck EVER getting a (local) shop to work on your car after pulling this kind of stunt…

urine idiot. (so you can understand, I included an ironic mis-spelling)

PS - in Judge Toda’s honor:

YOUR = POSSESSIVE aka “YOUR POS Tranny”
YOU’RE = CONTRACTION aka “YOU ARE making an ass of yourself”

:deadhorse: /thread

responsible

OMFG BBQ WTF OMG!!!

RESPONCEABLE … RESPONCABILITY

WHAT THE FUCK. GO BACK TO FUCKING 6TH GRADE!!!

YOU LOSE THIS ARGUMENT. NOW FIX YOUR TRANNY AND STFU NOOB.

I can do this all day. Your are responceable to bring the car back in the same condition that it was when you took it.

[/quote]

so then did you pay him labor to drop the tranny, open up the case, inspect the gears, maybe magnaflux the gears, and put it all back together?

STFU NOOB

[/quote]

Wrong,

It’s your ride. It’s your responsibility. I’m not paying for your fuck ups.

If I took your car and it was running just fine on present tune and put all the rods through the block…well then I would have some explaining to do.

As far as a component failure goes, well ask anyone who’s been in it. It is part of the game. Shit breaks. It happens and the sooner you can realize that the sooner you will fix your tranny and stop whining online.

People like this make me want to quit what I am doing and just go back to working on regular shit.

[/quote]

uhm… ok :confused:

So you’re telling me that I’m responsible if the transmission or engine, or anything else goes wrong with an “insert name here” rental once I leave the parking lot? (Except if it IS my fault like crashing it)

I’ve rented a LOT of cars, and had problems with them and I’ve NEVER been responsible if the car itself fails from something.

Hell, I’d love to have a company where I rented cars to people like you; I’d NEVER have a repair job because when things broke the person renting it would ALWAYS be responsible to fix it…

mike at nep probably drives higher horsepower cars harder than yours, why would he want to drive yours hard ?

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:103,topic:34195"”]

i also heard that Mondi after getting a brand new motor and clutch in his car pulled out of the shop and ripped thru altleast 3 or 4th gear with no break-in

[/quote]

Heard the same thing. Must be the best way to break in a new motor. Drop the hammer and lay some rubber through 2-3 gears, on a 10-bolt nonetheless.

[quote=“joelster,post:139,topic:34195"”]

Heard the same thing. Must be the best way to break in a new motor. Drop the hammer and lay some rubber through 2-3 gears, on a 10-bolt nonetheless.

[/quote]

Actually, Warm it up and pound the shit out of it with lots of engine braking in between. I have seen the best results using this method. Just need to make sure that your tune and engine vitals are all in spec. Otherwise pound the hell out of it. You must have proper crank case evacuation for this to work correctly. I have seen 0-1% leakdown on every engine broken in this way taken at different mileages. Take it on the highway and use 30-50-75-90% throttle at different loads and engine brake the shit out of it. That is all :slight_smile: