I'ma go ahead and say this cop lost his job

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjuSd8YKGRE[/ame]

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I see no issues here. Cops are allowed to go HAM too.

He’s improving public relations.

A cop for all intensive purpose plowing the shit out of a woman on the street , dry humping or otherwise whiel on duty I’d imagine is frowned upon :rofl:rofl

As of 2 days ago, none of them had lost their jobs over it. Police Commiss basically said it’s not a big deal stop overreacting.

NYPD FTW

Thats awesome and yet so wrong all at the same time…

At first I was like alright cool, chicks all griding… hes just staying htere… then hes all like POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER

Well, no biggies then, still funny as fuck to watch :rofl

Subscribed for PJB’s response.

Good for them. Not profesional at all however. Lol @ “Cops wilding out” title.

i’d call it making the best out of a bad situiation…look at all the protecting they do. gotta have fun at some point geez

Just gonna say its gotta be NYPD without looking lol.

There’s probably lost video of a dude trying to grind on a cop somewhere at that festival lol.

cops are human to , let em have fun . i found out that being cool with a cop even when there a asshole usually works better in your favour

BIG BOOTY BITCHES. Bet everyone that saw this happening kept in line and wasnt an ass. Kinda like at the nats last weekend, we had our 2 hours of playtime freedome and it was awesome. Time came to stop and that was the end of it with no problems.

no shit LOL too bad nobody told pitman this

why are they all dark?

why are u so white

Intents and purposes is the phrase you’re looking for. :banghead

a truer statement has never been spoken rofl

My bad :rofl I’m such a tard sometimes

Anyways, this was not meant to turn into an asshole cop thread or anything.

Just found a cop dry humping the fucking shit out of some broad in the middle of the street is hysterical, and honestly would have though NYPD would have severely frowned upon it :lol

I don’t see the big deal. So they’re having some fun, doing a little dancing and the crowd loves it. Cops are people too not autonomous robots void of emotion. It’s a refreshing break from the thousands of vids of police getting negative reactions from large groups of people.