immersion blender

yeah, this is worth a thread. i’m trying to cut some weight. def building back some muscle. my brother said i’m not getting enough fruits & vegetables - fair enough. Too lazy to deal with fruit?

turn all your fruit into a smoothie. just buy frozen fruits, throw them in a glass, get the blender, 5mins later you have your day’s fruit.

That aside, some vodka would do pretty well in there with the blueberries, strawberries, banana & blackberries. $20 for one at wal-mart, i’m sure some of you other health/gym nuts can appreciate this.

:slight_smile:

wat

magic bullet rules immersion blender

…especially if you are trying to be a gym rat.

eating fruit doesnt= weight loss. careful of the carbs and sugar in some fruits

Magic bullet for sure, have had mine for about 4 yrs and love it. really good for mixing protein shakes too

yeah take a multivitamin, you dont need fruit.

Vitamix 5000 rules all blenders

eating fruits instead of shitty foods,

Maybe you’d be more intelligent if you ate strawberries. They are packed with B vitamins.

ugh, never mind

i sometimes forget the forum is full of fucking morons

really? HOW???

What was so retarded of the posters in this thread? There was actually valuable advice provided if you wanted to hear it.

Just because your panties are in a bunch which irritated your sandy vagina, please don’t take it out on the rest of us.

calm down. I was more focused on Karter. you actually had good input. something about his posts simply infuriate me.