Importfest

so who will be going this weekend? ( may 10-11)

^ its gonna be another disapointment

You’ll see me there.

it should be better cause it’s outside and bikiniiii is here lol
but still even if it is shit i still woudnt mind checking it out

are you there as a spectator or showing off your ride?

Its outside this year?

ye it’s twice a year this year
this weekend on may 10-11 it will be outside at downsview should be better than all of them , and another one is in september i think

I should be showing off.

^^^so i guess i’ll see you there

Yup. Pantaloons Racing should have his car there as well entered like mine. I still have a shitload of work to do though, shitty.

your bringing your skyline right?

Yuuup.

nice…cant wait to go there, hope it’s not raining on sunday

sould be ricey out!

guna be so many sick hondas with body kits i cant wait

the classic

“do you drive this thing?
no the heat would screw up my chrome exhaust mani”

LOL! ^ classic :lol:. I won’t be competing this time around. Completing some other modifications this time, so I’m sitting out on the competitor side of things. I’ll be there to check it out and see how the outdoor Importfest goes and to take some sweet pics :cool:!

lol true but without those ricers everybody would be so JDM that no one would hate on everybodyand would basicly be the same which is fuk*ing gay i think.

no without ricers they would all drive trucks and corrolas like little girls and all the drifers would still be drifers so it would be a world with no rice just drifers. then wed have all the cops on us tho so i agree

that movie said it the best

the world is full of dicks, assholes and pussys.

without the pussys the dicks would have nothing to fuck ect… i cant rember how it went

team america

We’re dicks! We’re reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don’t like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn’t appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves… because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don’t know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don’t let us fuck this asshole, we’re going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

i love you tim. thanks