In Need of a New Car Civic, Accord, Altima etc

Yeah, the car in stock form is $4.5k bluebook.

But…

lol. I’m glad you feel that way. What is it with people on some car forums being so damn cheap? If you honestly think I’m going to throw in a $2,000 system, $400 custom hand made tail lights and $1,000 custom hand made headlights in the bluebook value of the car, you’ve got another thing coming. If the buyer wants me to demod it, fine. I’ll do so. But if they want it as-is, they are paying more than bluebook and are going to pay for at least some of the cost I had put into those parts/work. Not to mention the amount of history they will have on this car (which can’t be said for most used cars which you have to take the sellers word for). Everything from parts and service receipts, maintenance logs of EVERYTHING (down to the fricken wipers), is included. Being it’s an 11yr old car, it has it’s issues. I’m not denying that. But compared to the majority of 99’s on the road today…this is one of the cleanest you’ll find inside and out. Period.

Like I said, if the offer is right, I’ll sell. I’m not looking to sell because I need to sell. Kefhr, if you’re interested let me know.