In Soviet Russia...

:rofl :rofl

Some of these are freakin great.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPkE2hHneP4&hd=1[/ame]

lol watched whole video.

whats up with russians videotaping themselves doing 100 through traffic?

That’s how we roll :lol

now i know where alex gets it from…

:lol

Did you notice the guys at 5:46 who just walk away from the accident? Like literally walk away? Either a stolen car or neither of them was supposed to be in a car :lol

I don’t see how some of those even happen. Towards the beginning there’s a hatchback that gets crazily sideways and loses it on what appears to be a dry, straight road.

These cars are junk dude, and they ride around on bald tires because they can’t afford the maintenance. Nearly every car there has blown struts :lol

i hear insurance fraud is big too

To put into perspective…my cousin over there just got a 2008 Infinti QX56. He needs brake pads for the vehicle, which is $100 USD over there…or 800 UAH. His brother and sister live here, so we got him some pads over here for $50 that’ll go back next time someone goes home. Problem is, most people only make about 3,000 UAH a month on average. That’s $360/month. That’s why people can’t afford (for the most part - not saying my cousin as he’s a professional body builder with his own gym) to keep their tires current, etc.

Having a car over there is an EXTREME luxury. A typical econobox will run you $15,000 USD…on a salary of $350/month…it takes decades for people to get enough to buy one.

that tire at 6:00 I is now in orbit around the moon.

Final Destination 5,6,7,8,9…