in the future

in the next 15 to 30 years what do you think will bring in the big money from car collectors?

neons

AMC eagles with wood grain and available 8 track

the same cars that have always brought money

ford GT or the GT 500 camaro SS Firehawks

None, as the big car auctions will have bought and sold so many billions of dollars in cars no one will be able to afford a car. You will be flying low in your jet pack, Mr. Spacely.

Gm’s big mistake replacing the F-body with the SSR I think that could bring some money due to production numbers and poor sales.

maybe the gto ?

GNXs and turbo TAs

LT4 30th camaro :boink

first year saturn skys that are auto’s luckily my mom has one of like 10 in the world… because no one wants a slow car that is even slower with the auto

Might be a good one…

x2, but its coming back in 2009 as a 2010, same platform as the Camaro.

Australian version (Monaro)

Rumored pic from GM Inside News

I love the Manaro and the European Impala SS.

I bet some imports will get some numbers. already all orignal RX-7s and 300zxs go for $13-$20k

my truck

supposedly we’re getting the Euro “Impala” which is known as the Lumina SS.

Which is a rebadged G8, with the Impala name plate, replacing the FWD version with a RWD.

GM wants to get back into the Police market since they see Dodge is taking a chunk from Ford with the Charger

Lumina yeah thats it my buddy has monte carlo he told me about it. the lumina makes more sense…my bad

I’d say Ls7 Z06, and Corvette SS will be pretty costly 30 years down the road…but who knows what else GM will do to the vette by then.

Also perhaps the higher end 4th gen cars like SS’s and fully loaded TA’s.

and obviously the last gen supra…which bring big bucks now as it is

but if you buy into the whole global warming stuff, and the lack of fossil fuels…pretty much any gas powered car might be costing alot in the next 30 years or so…just based on opperating costs alone. if not 30 years, then definately 50+ years

the corvette Grand sports (the blue with white stripes) are crazy in price now a days

another that might bring some cash i think will be trucks such as the lightning.

DAMN!! I should have kept mine… no really I had one, leather seats, 6way power seats, power windows and locks, lol, was pimp. I drove it to summer school between 11-12th grade, lol. Wood grain and all