Infiniti Attesa Question

do you have one right now that i can come look at??

I’m thinking of an 06’ G35 sedan AUTO, does the auto come with the VLSD or only 6spd versions?

winter drift!!!

auto is laaaame :wink:

i believe the vlsd only came with the 6MT Sport option

also, Stiky, what is that vid supposed to be showing us?? (other than how big of a douchebag some sales people can be)

Well, if you didn’t make shit up, then I wouldn’t have to call you out on it, now would I?
The AWD was never available with a manual, not here, not in the USA, not in Japan, not ANYWHERE. EVER. There was debate about making available on the 2010’s, but I’m not sure if that went through or not. If you said you had a 2010 on your lot in a manual, then I wouldn’t be sure if you’re telling the truth or not, so I wouldn’t say anything. But you’re saying you’ve seen it in an older model, and I KNOW that’s a lie, because it’s impossible, because no factory on the PLANET ever put one out.

That is a G35x sedan, no? That IS indeed 6 speed.

That’s definitely a RWD.
On another note, AWD’s also have different suspension. The RWD sedan/coupe/350Z have the same suspension, so there’s tons available for them. The AWD, your options are very limited, I don’t even know if anyone makes any suspension for them other than basic Tein S-Techs or something weaksauce like that.

Oh… my bad on that part. Sorry Anthony.

2008 was the last year of the Infiniti G35x and G37x dont come in manual

The infiniti x dirves are only automatic. If you want stick its only available rwd. Traction control and tip tronic use to suck but now its a lot of fun. VDC will allow some slippage and will keep you in control. the tiptronic is a paddle shift and it has downshift rev match (tons of fun) you can downshift to 1st and it will match at 7000rpm if it has to. The attessa im not too sure on the ratio but i know its incredible in the snow, rain, dry, and there is a snow button which i think will lock the awd to 50/50.