Infinity razor

A wile ago my wife bought me that “Infinity razor”.I told her when i seen it on TV i’d like to try it.Electric razors don’t work well on me and i just generaly don’t care for them.I’ve always used and liked normal razors.The only thing i don’t like about normal razors is the price of replacement blades.So i’ve found my self using the same blades longer than intended.

So here comes the Infinity razor,yeah finally a razor that will not need replacement blades EVER http://forum.4adrive.com/images/smilies/bow.gif Thay advertise that the blades will ALWAYS stay sharp.That would be great IF they were sharp to begin with http://forum.4adrive.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif So basicly i got a razor that will stay semi dull for life,great…

Yesturday i put the Infinity razor aside and got me a new Gillette razor.Let me tell ya what a difference. like cutting through warm butter.Granted now im back to having to replace blades again when they wear out.However its better than that stupid Infinity razor.

Moral of the story,Infinity razor,don’t bother and waste your money.

Did you really not see that coming though?

when i seen it on TV

I stopped reading there because I couldn’t get this out of my head

http://www.lions-share-ent.com/Images/billy_oxyclean.jpg

I should also add that it takes me around 5 minuts or more to get a decent shave with that Infinity razor.I mean you have to stroke and stroke over the same area to get it to were you want it.I spent far to much time trying to get a decent shave with that F-ing thing.

Also my wife picked that razor up at a local store.She did not order it from TV.Not that it makes that much of a difference.

Honestly no i did not,oh well,live and learn i guess.

lol miracle putty works well tho!!!

lifesaver.

Mine was sharp as hell but with only 2 blades doesn’t shave for shit. I threw it out.

I used to use an electric shaver…
Whenever I wouldn’t shave for a few days, then I would try and shave… it would tear more than it would cut.
Ugh, I hated shaving.

So in the mail, I got this thing from gillette… Like, a happy 18th birthday present!
[even though I was over 20]

It was a new Fusion + Shaving lotion/creme stuff.
I figured aww that’s BS, I’ll never use that.
Not even my 18th birthday, wtf.

But anyway, like a month later… I tried it.
Holy, fricken shit.

It’s such a difference.
Now I get a super close shave, and it just cuts hair like nobody’s business.
Haven’t looked back ever since.

If it’s all some clever marketing scheme/ploy…
Thank god for schemes.
:>
Because they got me ;p

Ten times more PARRFULL!

Back on topic… I don’t use my blades more than twice. Granted I have a Fred Flintstone / Homer Simpson beard, but still. Go buy the pack of blades at BJs and stop being so cheap. You only get one face, why not treat it well?

I ask myself the same thing sometimes lol.

:cjerk:

Who’s using this razor :smiley:

I heart my Gilette Fusion :slight_smile:

Go to Sams Club for replacement blades. I’ve always found it much cheaper.

Mine broke after the first usage. :frowning:

I’m using a gilette fusion now, had a Schick Tracer prior but sadly blades where hard to come by for it and it broke after a few years as well.

i got one of them mach 3 turbo… it vibrates and thats supposed to somehow help when shaving… no clue, but works great.

and never more than 2x per razor

Gillette Mach 3, the OG Mach 3, love it, I use a 3 step shaving system from Neutrogina and my face feels great after a shave, BJs bulk blades FTW

www.theartofshaving.com

/thread