Injectors & fuel rail question!

hey guys

so i have a set of 700c SARD top feed injectors, the part # is 63500

and i have a SR20DET red top. guess what, it don’t fit. my friend helped me purchased these injectors few years back. didnt know he bought the wrong once till i try to install them and bam. dont fit so well.

so i been trying to sell it and stuff. no one wants it. did some research and found other alternatives.

get a top feed fuel rail conversion. enjuku racing has a JWT top feed fuel rail.

does anyone know if my injectors will work with this fuel rail? and my OEM intake manifold.

any advice would be amazing
thanks in advance
Jack

Best answer is to call the company.

i emailed them

got a reply confirming it will work and fit.

but he also noted that i’ll will need an aftermarket ecu to control the top feed

i told him i got a power FC, if that can control this set up. he said he was not sure

can anyone confirm that pfc works with converted top feed fuel injectors?

Assuming they are the same impedance…the PFC will have no issue.

My advice though…just buy the right injectors and use the stock rail, regulator and lines. Moving to a top feed will be way more money just to save the 700’s.

For hte 700’s, figure out which car would actually run them and then sell them on an appropriate board. Take a loss if you have too…it will still be a better decision than trying to use the wrong injectors.

As for you friend, slap him in the mouth for thinking he is qualified to offer advice.

Happy is right. Your best to sell them because yes you will be spending a lot of money to find the right rail and to configure everything. Sell those injectors and buy the right ones for the side feed oem rail.

the ones u got are low impedance so u be needing resistors.
for the connectors you got to get the ca18 or rb26dett injector plugs.