Innovative Tuning Blog

I drove by today, looked like a party… few Audi’s in the bunch too, then passed 2 yellow s2k’s further up hinman one with an inter-cooler

i don’t know Big Al but I effing love him.

Today was so much fun. Thanks to Mike & co for having us out!

Al is hilarious. Wot pulls in the rain ftw.

I’ll catch up on the 14th when I have a minute, but today (15th) was a big day. Lots of dyno pulls and we pulled some big pump gas numbers on a turbo S2000. Pics, dyno graphs, and more today!

Car pics followed by their dyno graph:

And now some turbo S2000 tuning!

http://innovativetuningdl.com/dyno/InnTuned/2010/04.10/ZackS2000PicOnDyno.jpg

First I baselined the car and then cleaned up the mapping a bit at the same boost level:

Then I continued tuning the car as I increased the boost. Along the way I saved Zack some alternate boost settings. The result was over 500 whp on regular 93 octane pump gas with no external injection.

Here are his three boost settings which he can select on the fly:

lol s2000 = mrsmith vs 2.0

awesome numbers on jacks turbo cobra and that s2000

lol @ the challenger. he must of been disapointed

I wish I coulda stopped out… looks great! Your blogs are my fave thing to read on here!

lol at the challenger, loses almost 100hp to the wheels, wtf

word are challengers supposed to read that low?

Such a great thread. A great read about your trip and that looked like a great day of dynoing.

I wish I could’ve checked out Jack’s cobra, the S2000 and the KO4 S4. Great numbers there. I would love to hit 600, still needs more money haha.

The vid is in the other thread… but its worth posting twice…

Mike and Crew - Thanks!

that black cobra is nasty

bahhhhh i dint even know there was a dyno day. i wouldve showed up. i was home all day too!

Damn lots of cars, jacks cobra is nasty

The majority obviously are not nyspeeders, did all these people just hear about this through word of mouth?

I heard about it because I called to throw the car on the lift… and they were preparing for a dyno day. I hop on here and don’t read anything about it so I call them back. Then I guess there is an Audi club there…

Good group of guys. I’d do it again… the sick heaterz in front of the shop that is. lol.

Thanks Spence… if you’re still into highway pulls, I wouldn’t mind getting beat by a Supra…

missing out on sick heaters and a wide variety of sweet cars on the dyno makes me sad

Supra needs new rubber before doing any high speed runs, its on my list of things to do after I get the track whore straightened out.

Looking forward to it :wink:

Fantastic thread. :tup: The dyno shots and then the charts are great - making me want an STi even worse now. :slight_smile:

Hopefully you guys can make my Miata run sweet on Monday :slight_smile: I may stop in today to discuss some things with you before hand though. But i dont want to take time away from newman’s boooooost