-Innovative Tuning FTW!!

Shop: Innovative Tuning
Problem: Burned out clutch
Sloution: Buy a new one and have it replaced

I burned out my clutch and drove my happy ass to about 5 diff. places to have it looked at. AMCO was the first stop and they came to the conclusion that the clutch was blown…WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CLUE??? but they would not put in a aftermarket part. Same goes for the Toyota dealership… And some hole in the wall shops in clarence…

I ended up asking around and the first place that anybody named was Innovative Tuning. So i said fuck it lets go. After talking to Jay (addicted2Boost) online for about 2-3 days, he helped me pick the clutch that would best suit my car based on what my intentions were. We decided on the ACT Heavy Duty Street Disc. The parts were ordered on a monday, and the car was in the shop by wed. and done on friday. Overall i was absolutely satisfied with the outcome, price, and customer support that was offered to me by Jay, Mike, and Justin. I ended up getting more parts that include a B&M Short Shifter, and Tein S-Tech lowering springs.

Run Down:
-Parts:
–Clutch:$330
–Shifter:$150
–Springs:$160
-Labor:
–$600 (Clutch Install) included resurfacing the flywheel, and all fluids

I highly reccomend this shop, and its employees. And look forward to doing business with them again!

go mike :tup:

+1 mike

glad your happy with it :slight_smile: if you need anything else let me know!

Apparently Celica parts are rather inexpensive

:tup: :tup: to
Mike, crew and THAT GUY thats always sitting on a chair everytime i walk in… (adictd2chair) you know who you are… lol jk.

I might stop by this week. I need to start my project and need some parts.

:rofl: tracking down all those parts you always order :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup: to mike and the crew at innovative. They all rock! hopefully my stuff comes in soon so we can get the subie in tip top shape.

:lol: adictd2chair and adictd2boots. Priceless.

I haven’t been down lately except to drop off my broken-ass car, and school and lack of transportation has made it especially difficult, but I saw your car there (and at Dunnville) and I’m glad you’re happy. :slight_smile: Thanks for the very kind words.

<3 innovative

cant wait to start spending more money on mikes tuning next season :slight_smile:

lmao.

The funny part is ive only used it twice since i got it. lol

yea but i’m sure you’ll get alot more use out of it in spring :tup:

:tup: