Innovative Tuning Pre Track Day/AutoX Inspection

http://www.innovativetuningdl.com/images/logo/logo332px.jpg

Innovative Tuning is offering pre track day inspections for those interested in having their cars looked over to help avoid failing tech, or worse, at the track.

We have a detailed checklist covering over 50 items on your vehicle which exceeds NASA, Onyx Syndicate, and SCCA AutoX/RallyX specs for those doing NASA HPDE events, track days, etc. Fluids, brakes, safety equipment, lug nuts, wheel bearings, helmet, and much much more are inspected.

The inspection will take approximately 30 minutes and when you get to the track you’ll be prepared for expedited tech inspection, getting you on track more quickly and avoiding hassles.

The cost is currently $30. Please call us or e-mail us at service@InnovativeTuning.com to schedule your inspection.

Innovative Tuning
298 Hinman Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716) 873-7360
www.InnovativeTuning.com

Good stuff Mike :tup:

:tup:

:tup:

are you giving them a certificate of passing with maybe the vin number and the date on it so that when they come in to one of our events they will be allowed to just push through?

:wstupid:

I’ll have a list at the Onyx events of who has gotten Tech’d at Innovative, they’ll have a “quick” check vs the full out that those who have not been checked.

thats an interesting idea i know i will stop by b4 events. rather be safe than sorry

great idea, it is always kewl to be safe and have other set of eyes look it over.

Yup. You get a copy of the checklist we fill out, and we keep one. It has info on the driver(s), car, track day date and track, date of inspection etc. We’ll also be passing along the list of those who passed to the Onyx Syndicate track day organizers.

If everything passes we sign it. If you fail any portion, you have the option to bring the car back for re-tech, or to have us fix the issue. We are doing an honest inspection and if I see something shady like a bungeed battery you will not pass. This is for your own good.

awesome idea Mike! Granted it’d cost me 3x in that in gas to get out there lol but it’s more about getting it done right :slight_smile:

geez mike…ur so thoughtfull…geez