Inspection station question

Im hoping someone is willing to help me with information. Im sure I will get negative comments as well but if someone could PM me info that would be great. Are there any local inspection stations that are a little lenient, I can give details in a PM if you want to know? Its nothing crazy but I just want to be safe and Im not sure the dealer is going to pass me, and I really cant afford to be paying for multiple inspections. Emissions is of no issue, the cat and everything are fully functioning just so that is known. Also there are no CEL’s. Its been about 10 years since Ive had to get a PA state inspection, since the last three cars Ive had, Ive sold before I had to get the first inspection, Im dont with that trend though. Well I guess you can bring on the flaming now, but if someone can help please PM me. Thank you in advance

if you have a cat and no cel’s why wont you pass?

are you the same guy that posted up on 8th gen asking about inspections?

any shop thats worth a damn isnt lienient…its their ass… dealerships and chains are ball busters because they are trying to make money. Private shops that wanna last do it by the book so their customers are safe and become repeat customer and so they dont get their pants sued off… the people that half ass it never last in the game.

I think you’re being a tad paranoid.

I join. It was and with me.