Install Help.

I have a electronic Boost gauge for my car. I dont know anything about wiring or where to splice the “T” connector in or anything for that matter. Im looking for someone to install this gauge for me.

This is the Guage i have:

• 45mm electrical boost gauge with a red needle and red backlight. The always on backlight is a perfect match for the 04-07 STi. Also a very good match for the EVO VIII. Kit includes y-splitter, air hose, sending unit and mounting bracket. Needle performs a 270 degree calibration sweep at start-up. The gauge can be wired to either light up red all the time or only when the headlights are turned on.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm5/DerekFraley/45mmredN_redB_DN.jpg

Generally theres 4 wires…

2 constant power sources for light/needle movement for the starting show…

and an ignition power wire so the gauges dont turn on untill the key is turned…

then there should be a ground wire…

as for the t connection… find a vacum wire that comes off your intake plenum and splice into that…

its not difficult…

The ignition wire is usualy yellow… the ground wire is usualy black not hard to figure out at all.

check the forums for your car. Most likely someone has written instructions on how to do this with step by step pics. That I how did the gauges in the evo… it was very easy.

I’ll install the gauge if you come to me

Let him learn how to do it…

My girls autistic brother could do it.

haha, just offering help

rofl

If it was like… Help me install my engine management… I could see that because some people just dont want to fuck around with their ECU’s with no prior experiance…

but it would take a complete backwards walking jackass to fuck anything up installing a gauge…

dont forget to unplug the wastegate

na just kidding dude dont do that…