insurance

how much discount would one expect?:slight_smile: not that i’m in the CF, but i’m getting my paperwork in…

im going for ROTP- pilot. this is actually my 2nd time applying, my first time I did all the tests and interview but i got cut for putting food allergies on my medical. this time i’ll just have to leave that little detail out of the forms. what are you in?

i have a 98 civic and a 93 s13…i thought the s13 would be cheaper on insurance, but no…it’s about the same…i just registered the car and have yet to receive the call from statefarm for the exact monthly price though…they just said it’d be about the same as the civic…which is $232/month on liability and comprehensive…messed up haha…

I should be paying about 4000:mad: per year and i only drive the corolla
im guessing its cuz im the secondary driver:mad: so right now i’m driving without insurance:mad:

My cousin in 2003 got a brand new accord coupe, 9000 a year.

Right now i’m a 3rd driver paying 1020 on a sienna and golf. I’m getting quotes on an s13 tomorrow. my guess is around 7000-8000 maybe more? i’ve got one crash and 2 tickets on my record, both of which i’m pretty confident in knocking off.

I honestly can’t reason nor find logic in paying more for insurance than the cost of the car. (Or near it anyways)…

I’d honestly just save up that 10grand/year, call it a day and invest it in stocks (provided you know how), and buy a ****en P-car when you’re 25… that’s my plan anyways. There’s no way I can justify paying 25-30% of the car’s value, per year, just to insure the damn car. ( 2004 3-series) No matter how much I love cars, I’ll be wheeling around in my parent’s cars, till I get the damn insurance break. :o :wink:

Who says purple-accords can’t get girls? :smiley:

Just got a quote today from belair.

Worst Case scenario: both tickets stick.
5800 a year
476 a month

=.=" it was expected…

stop spamming the thread , this is about 240 insurance get ur hondas and toyotas off of here.

my quote was on a 92’ S13