insurance

what insurance companies do u guys use for ur “S” 's ?? and how much do u pay monthly?

i pay 2300 yearly, 200 monthly, co-operators

it would be better for you to get an idea of costs if you narrowed your search for people; around your age group & living within your city/area… that will make a huge difference in rates.

ah no… i was just curious . so we compare who’s getting screwed over more :smiley:

lol i pay 51 dls a month for my 240 full coverage and 200 dl deductable hehhe

personally canadian insurance sux balls… you all getting rapped… hahaa i use progressive

I used to pay $750 a year combined for my MK III supra, 91 FC and 02’ WRX… :A

… :H

wow, you guys must be old, lol jokes,… i pay 173 a month through bell air direct… i’m 20 went through D E and full G, no sccidents or tickets… and i’m in Barrie…

im 24 lol

really? thats not fair…:frowning:

canadian insurance is a scam… u pay till u go broke yet when u crash they tell you to fuck off or they give u next to nothing… its a rip off… most people pay from what 300 to 600 dls a month like how retarded is that shit… thats half my morgage lol… hell no…

350/month woot woot, fucking jdm cars.

2 points on my g2 years ago fucked me over.

damn! i wish i paid any of those prices for insurance…
im paying approx $364 a month for my s13, which has no modifications at all. guess thats what i get for having 2 accidents, 1 got rear ended and the other was my fault in a parking lot (minor), and 2 speeding tickets both 20 over in a 50 zone, and my age being 21 all adds up to my shitty price

I wish my insurance was lower, $120/month

i’m using PC financial

speeding ticket just cleared up this month

ok any advice on insurance for an imported RHD 180sx anyone?

have fun if you’re under 25.

yes that’s my advice.

$148.50 a month on a 97. 1 accident when i was 17 (my fault) another accident like 2 years ago (got t-boned), other than that no other accidents. Primmum is the insurance co. i use. Premium never went up when i got t-boned. and for some reason when i got into the accident when i was 17 ins. went up 300 a year and my 3 stars got lost. I think i’m getting a fair deal. I’m 26

amen to that bro!
insurance companies are such a crappy scam… but wutya gonna do abt it? GOVT is “lovin it” they actually suck the insurance company’s titties!!! FCUKRZ…

mine’s 181.92 a ****n mo… im 22 drivin s13… 1st time driver in canada… weird thou… no accident no ticket… iv been driving manual since i was 14 though… sneakout my parent’s car every sat night… jeje…:smiley:

other option… register your car in Quebec so insurance would be cheaper… you either got to forge or use an address of a friend or relativ or so… red tape always works with peeps…

it all depends on your postal code…they charge you depending on your area you live.

i pay 93 dollars a month to be exact. full coverage.

My cousin is paying $8000’ish per year @20, with a Mini Cooper and one accident…:#

If I get an 04’ 325i, it’s $7000/year, clean record. :frowning:

Needless to say, I’m not getting a car under my name for a long while.:frowning: :frowning: