Silvia S13 and Skyline owners

I was just wondering what you guys pay for insurance (if you don’t mind me asking) and who you guys deal with for insurance. Also if anyone knows or deals with a good insurance company that has really good rates. Thanks!

access insurance BEST RATES EVER ask for danielle 4352400

i am paying 60 a month for 2 cars! i am through kirkham insurance in lethbridge

I’m paying $75/month with Drayden insurance in Stony. Probably not the best deal I could get, but it was the cheapest quote at the time.

I’m paying $137 a month. But that is full coverage. $10 Million liabilty, Collision, theft, fire, loss of use, glass, the whole 9 yrds!!

Statefarm by Capilano mall 469-6900

Hmmm i pay 78 per month with no colision but 250 deductable for comprehensive now. And 2 million liability. I am with Meloche Monnex under my own insurance.

458/month not under my name.-business insurance

i pay 25% of that

co-operators suck

i was paying 198 a month i think im -3 on the grid or something like that

that’s somewhat close to my place, I did a quote with access insurance and since this is my first vehicle and first time being insured with a clean driving record I’m at about $260/mth I think, well somewhere above $250/mth.

that’s somewhat close to my place, I did a quote with access insurance and since this is my first vehicle and first time being insured with a clean driving record I’m at about $260/mth I think, well somewhere above $250/mth.[/quote]

Don’t ask me how I ended up getting insurance from that place way the hell over there, I live in St Albert!! :huh

those rates are pretty much the same as New Brunswick