Insurance?

damnit, I have to afford Barteks 240.

it’s a 91’ 240SX Le,

who will cover a 17 year old driver…

with a 240.

for cheap.

faaack.

Whats cheap to you? I just turned 17 last week and Ive been driving my 240 for 6 months or so now and I find mine “cheap”.

just for ur info i pay 3800 for my spec v and id die for 3000 a year! im 19 btw

Have you gotten tickets?

hell no, and that was the ABSOLUTE cheapest i could find i called like 30 places, someone even said 10,000$ a yr. i told him to shove it and hung up.

and its full coverage btw for my 03 spec v

Basic coverage for me is $3200 a year . . .waiting a few years before I even consider a new vehicle. . .(damn coppers :finga: )

for the three quotes I’ve been given,

(AMA, Canada Direct, and some other one I randomly pulled out of a phonebook)

I’ll be glad for UNDER $5000 a year.

(mind you, I’m 17, 3 star insurance, drivers Ed, no ax, no tix, clean record).

aaaand, yeah.

ama was 7000 for me just to give u an idea of how good of a deal i got.

what kind of car you have?

this is who i went with.

Insurance Guys Inc The - 780-433-2200
9360 34 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5X8

and the other location…

Insurance Guys Inc The - 780-448-2298
16658 109 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5P 1C2

i pay 1700$ a year with basic + theft threw millenium insurence in sherwood park

it all depends if u think ur vehicle is worth getting collision on … i have a boosted 240 which i only drive in spring/summer and i pay around 1800/month cuz i said screw collision…

true i pay about 2000 just for collision only bc i drive it yr round.

if you are under 25 meloche monnex is one of the cheaper companies to go through. if your over 25 CDI is good. i pay 150 a month for my 180. paid that same price with my 240 as well

Thats weird, I have AMA and I pay about $2100 a year and I have no great driving record. Thats full coverage for a 05 Spec V

I pay 1200 a year for full coverage…

…sometimes BC is better then Alberta! :tonqe:

i pay 2,400 per year on the 240 but only 3,100 per year on two vehicles.

Lets just say i have a sub par driving record (i think i am at 14 out of 15 demerits)

I dunno why you guys even posting cuz insurance wise everyone is different.
Each idividual is different from postal code you live in to years licensed, age group, maritial status,your gender, your own occupation ,years insured without claims, convictions, tickets, provinces resided in,vehicle, coverages, deductables,amount of vehicles on policy/in the house, other class 5 holders in the household, etc …

And there is no deal on insurance you pay what you qalify for as far as rates go in that company.And as a smart consumer you should shop around and go with who benefits you the most $ wise or by overall value. Like i work as an agent and i shop around companies for my own sake. And i have had better quotes from some companies but i don’t go there for personal reasons. Either cuz its all the way across town or its 50$ saving , sometimes the agent is just an idiot or doesn’t know how to return calls. In other casses company only deals with you over the phone, so u stuck on the line for an hours just waiting to get to an agent.

Just pick up the phone. Its the easiest way to figure out how much insurance will cost you.

yellow pages ftw

Mine is 5400 a year…

ITR + Thieft coverage = :butthead: with no lube

I also insure the race car and my winter car. 24 years old… Maybe next year I will save some real money… it remains to be seen.