Insuring a car with a rebuilt title?

Looking for a new car for the wife. She saw a car that she likes but it has a rebuilt title which I assume means it was in an accident and considered toatled. The car is clean as he’ll and looks like whoever repaired it did a hell of a job. This isn’t my first choice and to be honest I plan on staying away from it but out of curiosity does insuring a car with a rebuilt title pose some issues with the insurance company or cause the insurance to go up?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

no.

no problems with it at all.
Book value is lowered though.

My dad’s previous car had a salvage title and he insured it without an issue. He didnt put collision on it but he could have if he wanted to.

buy my accord?

I have never been asked about title when insuring a vehicle. Most companies will insure anything at a price. Registering salvage cars is were you find issues. Don’t worry about insurance. They will be more than happy to take your money.

registration isnt a problem as long as its been thru the NY theft inspection.

the ins is the same , as long as it has been yellow tagged it has a rebuilt title and so on with a new vin . ins wont change at all

She doesnt what a standard, and she wants an SUV

what ya lookin at

Looking at Nissan Xterras mostly.

I’m familiar with them so repairs should be a little easier for me to take care of rather than having to bring it some where.

Uses the same motor as the Z basicly, just a 3.3 instead of a 3.0

We found a few really nice ones.

She changes her mind every 10 minutes as to what she wants anyways :rofl

Xterras are junk. And i don’t care what she wants, buy my accord.

they dont change the vin

yes they do jellies . on the yellow tag and new reg is a new vin . i just did one today homie

They didnt change the vin on my dad’s Olds when I got the title for it. No yellow tags anywhere either.

Where I used to work I probably worked on 50 or more salvage cars.

http://www.brutaldildos.com/

You’re welcome, lol

At work we deal with a few a-rabs’s who buy totaled cars, fix them up cob-job style and ship them back to the mother land so some camel jockies can rock some fly cars. I was talking to the one guy and he said the cars wouldn’t have a chance of passing an inspection here, but they need nothing overseas. /absolutely pointless post

where do u work ?

I deliver for empire auto parts

really the only reason they wouldnt pass inspection here would be using stolen parts or not having receipts.

You can pretty much zip tie a car together and get a title for it.