Integra Ignition Problems Please Help

Devioustsi - What’s happening is when I turn the key the engine tries to start
like arrr arrrr arrrr arrrr but never starts. I can do this until the battery runs out of juice then I have to jump it for more attempts.

OK so here is an update.
I just got done reading about 30 posts using the search term “No spark” on team Integra, No help.

I got a different OEM distributor and it still would not start, I found out I was not getting any spark.
The new distributor comes with the coil and Igniter so I think I can rule those parts out.

I listened closely to the main relay and it clicks once then twice before I try and crank the engine, so I don’t think it’s that.

I can hear the fuel pump turn on and I have a pressure gauge on top of my filter and it reads 45psi, so the fuel system is good.

My next step was to try and pull a code.
I jumped the plug next to the ecu with a paper clip
turned the key to the on position and something really weird happened.

The Check engine light lit up and then went off, however
the ABS light displayed a number of blinks. It was 9 long blinks and 1 short. This really has me confused because I thought the check engine light is supposed to blink.

I am really stumped. Any help would be awesome.
I am going to check a few things when I get home and see if any of this works.

1. Check cam gears for TDC, maybe belt jumped.
  2. Double check distributor harness and make sure
    none of the wires are popped out.
  3. Triple check the coil and make sure it is not
    internally grounded to the distributor case.
  4. Triple check to make sure I am definitely not getting
    any spark, use timing light method.
  5. Check tailpipe and make sure no one stuck a
    banana in there! (I don’t know what else to do!)
  6. Check compression
  7. Open ecu make sure it’s not burnt up.
  8. Make sure gas cap is on!

If there is anyone in the Schenectady, Albany area that is free this weekend and likes a good challenge I am right in
Rotterdam. Maybe someone can stop by and give a fellow member a hand. I would definitely throw in a case of beer, or a couple of bucks.