Intercooler talk ITT with rainbow wheels (split)

are you serious? please tell me you are kidding? the car weighs less than 2400 lbs with a driver+cage yours weighs around 3000-3100 lbs with cage+driver…its also not just running a dogbox.

hopefully you will be able to whoop me on low boost…however, hopefully your driving your own car.

talk is cheap man. Especially from someone who has NO street credit.

Buncha Fast and Furious talk ITT.

still no track times, hmmm

I know what it ran

Epic trolling ITT

funny thing is the video was shot and i was just above wastegate pressure, approx. 16-17psi peak. :thumbup

but you have never owned a fast car so you dont know what your talking about…

my buddy pauls big boat 455 buick wagon will prolly run him down lol, off spray lol

I put my money on the black camaro to mop this S2K up from a dig this year.

Love big fat cars.

My friend with the wagon went 9.50 at 151 a few weeks ago. He works some secret job for the pentagon and is moving to england for 2 years because theyre making him. Sucks i wont get to see the car run anymore.

I’d like to put some money up on his car on a highway run… This is getting funny.

I bet that black camaro wouldn’t mind some roll races… I take it back… I put money on the black camaro from a dig and a roll…

Edit… And that black camaro is running a stock 350 block, stock GM internals, stock tranny and a stock rear… :wink:

What black camaro?

I’m talking about all the people calling him out and chiming in, there may not be one who can beat him on the highway.

Sounds like a time bomb no offense, do you have any idea of the power the s2k was making? Not taking into consideration it’s a fucking tuna can on wheels.

wheels what 3fitty is it if its stock because jdaniels would never call a ls1 a 350, nor would he call a 5.3 a 350 lol seeing as 1 is a 346 and one is a 327

No time bomb… Do you have any idea the type of power than an Ls1 can make?

350 = LS1 to me… You guys are a head of my time.

Its a 346 and it will handle around 700horse before shit gets hairy

haha gotchya nygga