Intercooler talk ITT with rainbow wheels (split)

I’ll call it a 3 fucking 50. Now get over it.

I don’t know V8 shit… I bought my last turbo setup and motor :lol

And now I’m pipdreaming about jdaniels ride.

Im gonna get off on your face:lol

God bless the rear and tranny in a 700whp car… Hairy must be a nice way of saying fucking time bomb… Btw the s2k made 626whp last year, prior to Big mods…

700whp on stock rear with stickies= retarded, sorry… I don’t even wanna get into the tranny.

Don’t worry about the camarobirds rear and tranny… I don’t care if the s2k made 12 million fuckin HP. You get it to hook and you’ll have a race, from a dig or a roll and even then, you still could be playing catch up. Lemme get JDaniels on the horn and make sure he’s good for spring… If not, I’ll see you then with my sprayed touring town and country :ahh

I do the face raping around here… How about I rape your face while polishing s2kminicocks rainbow rims… Maybe sbardy will vol. to toss your salad?

I’m worried about it’s rear and tranny, you said it’s gonna be stock… If you don’t worry about it you must be smoking crack. Getting one pass on a car or a single highway run is not what most people aim for. Common sense.

I’ll toss his salad after you blow jdaniels as he picking up pieces of his car…

Alright this is a win win situation for me

Like I said, don’t worry about it.

Just shave your butthole please, be kind.

:thumbup

I suppose I could arrange that

Hotwheels blowing jdaniels in the back of the town and country… Hottttt

Wait, i thought you polished the knob? At least that’s what i was told. wtf is going on here??

Oh, I talked to JDaniels, he said he wouldn’t mind fist fucking that honda.

lookslikegaysexs2000 is foreign? Like an illegal Singh style?

Not quite habib foreign

but, un-american

Hahah he’s russian… Doesn’t speak like you do with a cock in your mouth… You can actually understand him. Lemme guess, you have a hotwheels collection too?

WTF… Dude, I 'm not into that… Nah, I don’t have any hotwheels… I’ve been called hotwheels for years because of my pimp ass wheelchairs, but thanks for asking.

Russians are frowned upon in these parts. Specially illegal ones. Do you like illegal russian penor??? I think so.