Intercooler talk ITT with rainbow wheels (split)

Quit hatin Alex.

:lol

Nah, but for real. Some Wagons are NICE.

Case in point:

http://www.fourtitude.com/gallery/albums//Audi/A6-S6-RS6%20(C4,%20C5,%20C6)/RS6%20Avant%20(C6)/Aftermarket/Avus%20Performance/020.jpg

Alex you should of just found a picture of a s2000 and copied the rims… Would have been way nicer. Kid posts a pic of someone elses tdi that he’s copying, real creative.

Ya but his buyin bbs bro

he likes cookie cutter/proven setups.

He loves exhaust cut outs on Chevy 350 small blocks too.

FUCK BUSCHUR !

Dont be hatin’ on wagons alex or my buddy with one will have to beat up on your s2k lol

Nick go buy a wagon other than a magnum or cts-v so I can crack on you, haha. Alexs car will surely show most magnums in the scene a whoopin. When he has some seat time in the new setup, there’s not gonna be many cars around that can touch it. Rainbow rims ftw.

S2000 gonna run more than a stage 3ish clutch this year?

my penis looked like a rainbow after the last time i did a lot of blow with strippers

my s2k gonna run the competition twin disc …everything will be done except transmission…

good work

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Ughhh magnum srttt i want soo badddd.

FUCK. Fapfapfapfapittyfapfap.

yea its a station wagon, whats your point? how do the bbs wheels make it worse? god you ARE retarded, my car, personal preferance

then do it, pretty sure those are the ugliest wheels possible, what makes an s2k worse is one with chinsy body kits

same concept goes behind CCW classics, same cars put the same wheels on it… whats your point?

yea and? bbs wheels> mickey mouse chameleon/rainbow wheels

yea exactly…

however look at you 67’… pretty sure several people replicated the movie car, same goes for your jetta, pretty sure people have had keskins on there mk2 jettas before aswell.

ooooooo pete going hard.

dude your choice of faggot looking station wagon my choice of the burnt (titanium) wheels
my bad dude i spend my money in go fast parts when im done building it ill invest the money in some ccw but for now these sill do

:gay

I spend my money on my boat. Hopefully this year I can put more gas then parts in it. FML. Its not illegal to go full throttle and do donuts on a lake. I can even drag idiots around with a rope and its legal. LoL.