Intercooler talk ITT with rainbow wheels (split)

Everyone has seen fast wagons on YouTube and such… Who the fuck cares about cars across the country, stop posting videos and build a wagon then… There’s 9 million wagons in the world, and a few run 9’s… So let’s post a video of it and be like this guys wagon will spank on you…

Theres 40 million jeeps in the world, 2 run 9’s :wink:

For the record the post is between a tdi station wagon and a s2k, not 9 second magnums or malibus that we do not own…

1 does… Who’s the other?

Mine FAGGOT

I’ll fry you and eat you as chicken wings tomorrow faggot

That was exactly my point of the tt jeep video…this car this that car that …build your own then talk about it…

BJB’s new one lol. It doesnt even have to move and it’ll run 9’s :rofl

That jeep farts 9s

seriously. I showed a pic of it to someone the other day and they said " should be good for 10’s".

Funny you mention that as I will be making wings tomorrow:banghead

Hahah people have no idea nick.

theres an s2k running 7’s should I start posting that??? Lol

Dont you have some kids to pick up from daycare in your wagon?

Yes. Just to assure yourself your car wont ever do that, alex :wink:

Your right my car will never hit that cuz itll never be a drag car…

soooo a Interior defines a street legal car from not a Street legal car?? In that case, Nicks charger isnt street legal and neither are half the honda’s and 240’s on this site…

there is a fine line between road legal and not…and Not a single car on this forum is actually road legal.

dude you post that car in every thread. We get it. You have a hard on for the 7 second s2k. Sadly, isn’t it the only one in the world?

hey whoa whoa whoa. My car has a full interior thank you.

Not true mine is