Intercooler talk ITT with rainbow wheels (split)

slidin’ and ridin SON

If i had an E brake, id do it to. Im gonna go to one of the drift events at LVD this summer and make a fool out of myself on bald snow tires.

To be honest I only know a few people on here …but I guess rumors are true bout highschoolers…lol

Mule tits

hey LOOKSEXYS2000 LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANNA RACE ME AT LVD, LETS SEE IF YOU"LL BE ABLE TO PASS ME ONCE I HOLESHOT YOU… with about 350 less hp :slight_smile:

friendly competition :slight_smile:

yea im a junior in highschool, 17.

Fuck waiting til spring lets go right now

More than welcome bro ill even have two front ‘’ rainbow’’ wheels on for you.

I would but rite now its a rollin shell not sure if I can push it that far…lol

drift guys hating on 1/4 guys, 1/4 guys making fun of sliders bla bla come up with new shit.

Im not making fun of drifting, That shits hard as hell, I wish i had the car and ability to do so. Not just faking it in the snow.

Hey tdilogik your lucky ur evo wont hit 120 on the track cuz wouldnt want it to magically hit the brakes like i seen it does on the wighway…

I think he hit 120 at englishtown.

And can you estimate my whp when Im not sure what ill have it at??

fixed

wow guys. that pic is hot too!

Hopefully ill have my gearbox done by then aswell

Fuck your cars im buying a helicopter and ill drift,roll,drag what ev

you are dumb. every race i’ve done we agree to stop at 120… the cars going to go faster then 120 in the quarter this year, with 4 mickey thompsons on it…

what do you possibly want from the car? its a STOCK turbo car with 3 boltons and a fucking clutch…

hope you learn how to drive your own fucking car because i doubt YOU (not the car) will be able to ET’ better then me

I love that pinball machine