Intercooler talk ITT with rainbow wheels (split)

Once again MULE DICK…Are u a race car driver???and watch for the rainbiw wheel s2k this year

where did i ever say i was a race car driver? don’t need to be one to know how to drive car to its fullest potential at its current state… pretty fucking stupid to be throwing more money into the car to be making more power when already can’t fucking drive the thing you stumpy hobbit ass chode

So honestly that evo is going to make it all track season with mt radials?? Not gonna wreck the transfercase?? Not being a wheeler and picking shit out that’s wrong with your car, but I hope you guys race early in the season.

Sell the Bbs rims you have for the wagon and upgrade Your tc now so your car isn’t outta commission part of the season.

Not trying to Be a dick…

Emanuel comes on here bragging about his girl getting bolt ons and has no pics, then he posts a pic of 2 chicks on a Pinball game… Weak

You gonna be running on 4 mickeys???cool and you think im gonna be running snows???
U mentioned u got 3 bolt ons…you think that car bone stock gonna hold up on 4 mickeys???

You are doubting me not the car thats a start like It was mentioned before with my new setup…deff gonna need some street time before going to the track…

Its not about being able to drive the car or not …i knew the clutch wasnt capable …what does this have to do with driving??? Seen in one your threads ur doin a clutch y cuz you cant drive???

brett has piloted my car

not radials, MT doesnt make a radial in the size i need, its going to be a full slick
the car will handle it no problem, its been proven time and time again 9s on a stock trans and transfer case… i could show you a few examples if you care, which i’m sure you don’t anyways…

the trannys arent weak, the transfercases arent weak, the car will handle it, its been proven over and over again

i’m not stupid, i know what the car will do. its just the fact of the matter that if you will be able to drive it to its full potential

Just wondering, still want Emanuel to post pics though.

na moron, clutch fork wasn’t releasing all the way because the clutch fork stop needed to be adjusted… its perfectly fine…

i can fucking drive. i know you can’t.

and what does driving have to do with anything? it has to do with everything, whast could is all that power if you have no clue how to drive it to the full potential… which im sure you won’t be able to.

cant wait to see this race

you didn’t trap 120 what do you know i saw you on the wighway i wouldnt want ya be doing that with my s2k breh, s2k yeh

:retardclap

pete , u have done a great job drivin that evo . for what your car has in it it runs very well and deserves respect .

actuall mine did . 122 to be exact . the number on the w.o.t list is what i want people to know the time is right but the speed is from the last run i did with no 2nd gear at all

thanks dude, i’d rather get the most out of the current setup before i start blowin money at it again, which won’t be for a while :frowning:

ooo haha my bad, i was just mocking LOOKSEXYS2000, i hope you caught that LOL

oh i did , just clarifying lolol .

Bro I know about evos more than you think my lawyer had a 650whp tuned ny sean ivey…not stupid alsi seen s2ks running on stock trannys but again you And I havent so what someone else did is irrelevant…and as far as me drivin my car to full potential not sure but ill try…if im willing to build it then im willing to leatn right?

X2 agree. I was thinking about this after watching a couple of the highway runs the other day and why im not closer to this fucking guy on 93 lol.

i haven’t but doesn’t mean i won’t my dude.

i’d hope you’d be willing to learn to drive it, it would be a damn waste of a high power s2k :slight_smile: