Interested in car stereos and alarm POLL

If you have any comments about this poll or SubSerious, do so here!!

Thanks!!

Cheaper alarm systems, sounds good to me!

Only if its a compustar.

Very true! :slight_smile:

Whoa… do you know Marc Letourneau?

Just a question, do these guys sell new stereo equipment or just used? and where are they located? Also how long have they been around and how big are they? (1 location etc)

PS - Dave, I was wondering what is going with A&B Sound. You had mentioned b4 that you may be able to work some magic? If so, these 2 places sound like they are the same type of business so…conflict. If not, you have my vote

No a&b fucked me around so they are a no-go.

These guys have been in business for a number of years that I know of. They use to carry Kove Audio products, and were kinda given that name as Kove audio (unofficially). They carry brand new and used products, they welcome trades.
Their location is:
4819 118 Ave
Phone: 780 471 4889

I heard of them from a friend a few years ago and have been dealing with them ever since. Gotta love a place where you can negotiate prices on certain things!! lol :lol:

However, if this place doesn’t suit our needs, I can approach another company here in STA called Karbz, I’m sure most of ya have heard about it. BUT… some of the services they offer aside from their car audio may be in conflict with our current sponsors. :shock:

You guys let me know, it was merely a suggestion. By any means it won’t hurt my feelings if we decided not to go with this company!!

who me?? if me, that name sounds familiar!! But I can’t recall at the moment!!

who me?? if me, that name sounds familiar!! But I can’t recall at the moment!![/quote]

He’s a good friend of Dimitris…

who me?? if me, that name sounds familiar!! But I can’t recall at the moment!![/quote]

He’s a good friend of Dimitris…[/quote]

If I see a face, I’m sure I would know for sure!! I assume you know Dimitri as well??

I’m actually friends with Marc’s sister, and I’ve heard about Dimitri and SubSerious through them.

Thank you to some of you that voted!!

I just received more information about Subserious and their future plans. They are building a huge garage where they will not only be doing security and audio installations, they will be doing performance parts and installs (which they actually do now), autobody work and auto detailing. They have grown out of the lil shop they are presently located in. They are expanding and I think will become a very large company and franchises.

If you have any comments about this poll or SubSerious, do so here!!

Thanks!!

Cheaper alarm systems, sounds good to me!

Only if its a compustar.

Very true! :slight_smile:

Whoa… do you know Marc Letourneau?

Just a question, do these guys sell new stereo equipment or just used? and where are they located? Also how long have they been around and how big are they? (1 location etc)

PS - Dave, I was wondering what is going with A&B Sound. You had mentioned b4 that you may be able to work some magic? If so, these 2 places sound like they are the same type of business so…conflict. If not, you have my vote

No a&b fucked me around so they are a no-go.