Interested in DRIFTING LEGALLY every weekend ? Drift Here!

Hello All.
This is just a statistics survey on something I might organize for the drifting community.

Event: Weekend drifting will take place in an industrial complex on a set up course around multiple warehouses. Admission fee will be around 20 dollars. The corners are wide enough for intermediate skill drifters, not recommended for beginners. There will be basic safety guidelines. I will organize more events if one goes well. Especially in the summer, wouldnt it be good to practice more often ?

Vote if you are interested.

you havent explained how its legal.

GT

I would participate assuming it is legit and the costs are reasonable for
what ever the course is like.

if it’s legit i is thuuuurr

me tooooo

This should be good.

from what I know, in order to make drifting in a parking lot legal you need:

1. permission from the owner of the lot. (means u pay them money)

2. zoning allows for the amount of noise cause by exhaust and tires( industrial warehouse, no problem)

3. insurance. This is where it will kill you. They won’t insure/allow you to run a drifting event in a parking lot w/o cemet barries around the ENTIRE course. That costs ubber money already. Then after all those regulations are met, you have to pay the acutual insurance itself.

but hey, if you can do it, great! I’ll come out.
good luck.

I’m not sure about running stuff like this in a privately owned lot is different or not… but there are a lot things that i’m unsure of =/

I’m interested in this as long as proof is supplied about the being legit.
More places to practice the better.

Andrew[/u]

Post Update:

So far I have worked out the following:

1. Permit from property owner.
  2. The noise is not a problem since its not a residential area.
  3. There is definately not going to be any temporary curbs set up, the only thing that will be lining out a course is large pilones on striaghts and maybe water/sand barrels set up around corners of buildings.
  4. Insurance agent will come to investiagte the property for possible locations where damage to property might occur and suggest insurance pricing depending on the NUMBER of events that will be held.
  5. No public audience will be allowed, only friends of drifters, volunteers, etc.

100% down

pops out atessa fuse
lets do this

im so in. i’ll fucking tow my car to the place hahahaha

Im in…

Where is this location?

Any Pix of the lot?

Sounds cool, im in. I’ll mainly come to watch since I can’t drift for shit.

you shoulda just said “ill be someones pit bitch”

I can’t imagine anyone voting NO for this…

But yea, if you can get past all the things Wayen mentioned,
I’m interested to see where this goes.

Ditto. Always interested in more spots to practise!

ABSOLUTELY Im down for this.

Where abouts are you thinking of holding this? As in eastend, westend, central. Location really does’nt matter to me, Im just curious. :smiley:

Great idea brother, keep us posted.

Easy 8)

Yeah Im down for this but just to let you know to make it legal you must have an emergency crew on site. (Usually an ambulance and sometimes depending on the situation they require a rescue fire truck). Either way good luck.

I have first response medical training if that means anything!

i’ll bring a fire extinguisher and a gurney