Interesting 03 CObra Article

LOL You can put all the make up you want on a pig, but its still a pig. OMO

That a compliment or diss?

If its a diss. a stock one with under $1500 into it can hit your 11’s

Cobra weighs 80lbs more than a 4th gen f-body…

idiot

but if youre calling cars pigs… it doesnt take me 134mph to run 11.8s.

I can do that with 118mph trap speeds… sounds like someone cant drive or has a dyno queen

oh buy. here we go :blue:

Your Windshield weighs more than my engine :boink

Calling the kettle black :rofl:

The key word is rumored and it probably still will not beat a stock ls1 :naughty:

how come my stock 2004 mach 1, could beat ls1’s at the track?

13.2 @ 105, aint to bad, bub, out of a stock na 4.6L

cause you have a good imagination, bud

umm… i have plenty of witnesses

I’ve owned both mustangs and ls1’s

I know what can run with what.

If I were you, I’d stop being a dickhead

so youre saying all the other low 13 second mach 1’s, around the country are fake?

No I am saying you are an asshole always trying to be negative when someone questions your so called facts instead of admiting you are not as smart as you think you are. If an opinion is expessed and it is not the same as yours you jump on peoples backs about it like you are some know it all. When you are infact the biggest bullshitter on this and any other board. You are always trying to pick a fight, why do you have small penis complex or something?

Dude, I see you have not changed any since way back in the day on ls1.com when you faked you death and got banned for life. wtf you were trying to accomplish with that one I will never no, probably cause everybody was calling you on your bullshit and you could not take it anymore. Shit I never heard of gm replacing an ls1 in a camaro with an ls6 under warranty but it supposedly happened to you. I could go on forever with examples of your bullshit but the bottom line is your are a tool. Hey post up a slip of your 100% stock run in your mach, i would love to see it. Oh I know machs are capable of running those numbers with a “good driver”, but i am at the track alot and I witnessed your cobra barely running those times stock.

Blue = :asshole

:owned: blue goes down again! :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: