Interesting photo...

1. You tell me not to mention the mindset of others that are dead, but you want to be right about the mindset of people that are alive? Hypocrite. For all we know they lost a bet.

2. If you watch the show for entertainment, then maybe you shouldn’t use the show to help defend arguments you make.

3. Yes Vlad, I know what communism is.

4. The country was founded upon three documents: The Declaration of Independence (which established the US as a country), the Articles of Confederation (which was the first document establishing rules and limitations of the government, which didn’t work because of many reasons in which I wrote a paper on for my American history class and am not going to make a KK post about it), and then the Constitution (which replaced the Articles because they simply were not efficient and gave the federal government almost no power, even to enforce laws or tax the people). The Constitution has amendments, it’s not like the entire document was thrown out and a new one was made, things were just added to it. It wasn’t a rough draft, do you might want to educate yourself on that at least a little bit.

5. WHEN THE FUCK DID I BRING UP THE OTHER PARTY??! DO YOU READ WHAT I SAY AT ALL INSTEAD OF JUST MAKING IGNORANT ASSUMPTIONS AND PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH? YOU brought up the parties, and I even mentioned I strongly dislike the party system. I simply said I was conservative, so that must mean I hate all liberals and what not? Stop being so ignorant Vlad.

6. That’s the problem with people just sitting back: nothing gets done and the country goes to shit. Obama actually does have intentions of banning gun ownership and what not, starting with reinstating the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994, which expired in 2004 although New York state and others have decided to reinstate the ban since gun ownership is a state issue, not federal. Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban - ABC News

http://www.gunbanobama.com/Default.aspx?NavGuid=530ecfa4-ae4e-4819-97e6-892463d99f08

http://www.issues2000.org/2008/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

Hold on, let me get a link to your source to make it easier for your rebuttal: